Will you book another cruise on Princess ?

jpj39

Future of Princess Cruises do you think Princess will survive this Crisis?

will you book another cruise on Princess?

do yo think you   were treated fairly if the cruise was cancelled or you cancelled?

It might take awhile. But then I've got 2 Transatlantics in the next year that I owe on .... oh yeah, I'm getting a boatload of FCC 

Looking to replacing my cancelled March cruises after that 

• Like 1

Yes. None of this is their fault, and they seem to be doing right by those affected and-/or booked and cancelled. 

I was not booked (looking at one this fall), but have been following what they are doing. I'm impressed. They don't have to do anything, but they are showing that they are a decent company.

• Like 7

I hope they take the time to get their fleet in ship shape.  The many recent photos and videos of the Grand Princess and all its rusted areas,  including right where your eyes are drawn,  (the ships name on the hull) has given the public the impression that Princess does not take good care of it's ships. The word princess is starting to become an advective to describe a poor keep cruise ship. Right now, I would only cruise on their newest ships.

Edited by 2+2

We will definitely cruise again with Princess. They are making the very best of a difficult situation that is out of their control.  Let’s all remember that there’s nothing in the passage contract that says they need to give a  FCC for up to 125% of what passengers paid for a cruise.  That’s what I call going way above and beyond what they are “required” to do.  I just spent about 20 minutes speaking to a very nice lady named Rose from customer service at Princess. She gave me my options and actually cheered me up some since I’ve been very depressed since our decision to cancel our cruise in May (May 16 on CB) Princess will always have me as a customer. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1