I have never had a FCC before so I am unsure of how it works.  If I cancel my cruise, I will be given an FCC to be used by the end of 2021.  Does that mean you have to book and SAIL by the end of 2021 or does it mean you need to book and apply the FCC by the end of 2021 (so the actual cruise could be a later date)?  

1 hour ago, Ms Jo UK said:

I have never had a FCC before so I am unsure of how it works.  If I cancel my cruise, I will be given an FCC to be used by the end of 2021.  Does that mean you have to book and SAIL by the end of 2021 or does it mean you need to book and apply the FCC by the end of 2021 (so the actual cruise could be a later date)?  

We were told by RCCL customer service that the rescheduled cruise start date must be on/before Dec. 31, 2021 ( i.e., You must book and sail by the end of 2021).

That answer seems to be a gray area and I don't think the real answer will be known until they start sending them out and using them.  There have bee a few reports of people saying that they just have to be APPLIED to a cruise by 12/31/21.  I told that person I hope they got it in writing as that is NOT what the terms say and they say that they got an email stating such so time will tell