“So a Penguin, a Horse and Polar Bear walk into a bar on the Edge...

C-Dragons

57 minutes ago, goofysmom99 said:

IMG_2425(1).jpg

I always interpreted it to be in the military style with the noun first, followed by adjectives.  As in Obsession, Compulsive Disorder.  Once I got used to that format, it made sense, perfect to me :classic_laugh:.  I always thought Obi Wan Kenobi learned how to talk in the military.

Edited by bob278
  • Haha 2

image.gif.21cd4e28238605cad3bb58f9dd29df6a.gif

If I had found this, I would have worn this my last week in SAC before I got out.  It is so true.

There were many "inspirational" slogans during my time in SAC (many years ago when Lemay still commanded it).  One was DIRFT (Do It Right The First Time), unofficially followed by SAD (Screwup And Die).

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, bob278 said:

image.gif.21cd4e28238605cad3bb58f9dd29df6a.gif

If I had found this, I would have worn this my last week in SAC before I got out.  It is so true.

There were many "inspirational" slogans during my time in SAC (many years ago when Lemay still commanded it).  One was DIRFT (Do It Right The First Time), unofficially followed by SAD (Screwup And Die).

I thought you might like it...😉

Sitting on the side of the road waiting to catch speeding drivers, a state trooper sees a car puttering along at 22 miles per hour. He thinks to himself, “ This driver is as dangerous
as a speeder!” so he turns on his lights and pulls the driver over. Approaching the car, he notices there are five elderly ladies, two in the front and three in the back, wide-eyed and white as ghosts! 

The driver, obviously confused says to him, “ Officer, i don’t understand. I was going the exact speed limit! What seems to be the problem?”

The trooper, trying to contain a chuckle, explains to her that 22 is the route number, not the speed limit. A bit embarrassed, the woman grinned and thanked the officer for pointing out her error.

The officer said, “ But before you go Ma’m, I have to ask, is everyone in this car ok? These women seem awfully shaken,"

“Oh, they’ll be all right in a minute, officer. We just got off route 122!"

Den

• Haha 4

The soldier, sailor, and marine walk into a bar.

The soldier asks the bartender for a S&W.  The bartender asks, what is an S&W?  The soldier says, it's a scotch and water.

The sailor asks the bartender for a WOR.  The bartender asks, what is a WOR?  The sailor says, it whiskey on the rocks.

Not to be out done, the marine asks the bartender for a 13.  The bartender asks, what is a 13?  The marine says, you know, a 7 & 7.  🍷

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, Wine-O said:

The soldier, sailor, and marine walk into a bar.

The soldier asks the bartender for a S&W.  The bartender asks, what is an S&W?  The soldier says, it's a scotch and water.

The sailor asks the bartender for a WOR.  The bartender asks, what is a WOR?  The sailor says, it whiskey on the rocks.

Not to be out done, the marine asks the bartender for a 13.  The bartender asks, what is a 13?  The marine says, you know, a 7 & 7.  🍷

I plan to share this with my Marine buddies, and since they have such good humor, I’ll use my wife’s email!.....and I’ll have to ‘explain’ the joke to them since they won’t catch the punch line!!!

Den

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Denny01 said:

I plan to share this with my Marine buddies, and since they have such good humor, I’ll use my wife’s email!.....and I’ll have to ‘explain’ the joke to them since they won’t catch the punch line!!!

Den

You can change the players to suit your liking, but since I was in the Navy and sailed with a Marine Amphibious Ready Group, it fit right in.  LOL  😁🍷