Explorer of the Seas Deck Plans

1 hour ago, vacationlover_mn said:

Why?  People might have been willing to pay more, if it had more features.  We went on Oasis after the amplification, and prices were slightly higher after it was amped...

Because the price for November TA is up a couple hundred dollars from earlier this week 

since no one is booking at the moment, they could raise the price so they can have a big July 1 sale 

19 hours ago, Airbalancer said:

Because the price for November TA is up a couple hundred dollars from earlier this week 

since no one is booking at the moment, they could raise the price so they can have a big July 1 sale 

I’m happy to see that the January trip I want is still holding tight at the same price as it’s been at the last 2 months.  Wish I could just go ahead and buy it, but I promised the DH no more cruises till we wrap up a current real estate transaction 😞

22 hours ago, Airbalancer said:

The price of a TA in Nov 2020 is not reflective of what the price of 9 day Caribbean sailings will be in 2021.  Apples to oranges.