How do an 87 and 89 year old get home from Freemantle?

Kindergirl

Hallelujah!!!  Thanks for checking in with the good news.  One more Cheers! and I’m off for the night.   I’ll check in first thing in the morning and will check Facebook for the video.  

Smooth Sailing! 🙂🙂🙂

• Like 3

You parents look fantastic, especially your mom.  Loved your stepdad’s 👍. After all that traveling, I think I might be crawling.  Sleep tight and enjoy your time together.  I look forward to hearing about the reunion tomorrow.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Kindergirl said:

I am sorry to keep everyone waiting so long. They arrived safe and sound!!!! Tired but okay. @Copper10-8 my mother would like your address if you are willing to email it to me. 

I took a short video but now it seems like I can’t share it here. 
I will share it publicly on my Facebook page if anyone wants to see it. 
Search Deb Kingston Kinder

They made it safe and sound everyone, thanks to you!

This is totally AWESOME! I believe in the force (Star Wars) and when I was outside watching them fly over us at 7,700 ft I really felt it coming from their flight knowing they had made it on board. I'm too tired to drink tonight so will make up for it tomorrow. As we say in aviation at the end of a trip its time to shut down for the night.

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, Kindergirl said:

Just getting settled in here but will read through and post tomorrow. Sorry for the minimal post after everything. 

You all are gems. 

That is what we are all here for.

Found the video. Yeah tired but all things considered they made it.

• Like 2

Have to confess I took a large single malt down to my home theater to listen to music earlier tonight, the tv news is just too hyperbolic and full of fear mongering.  Consequently  I'm  just catching up with the good news.

So happy for you all.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, 1ANGELCAT said:

The Rotterdam has left PV and is heading to meet the Zaandam with additional medical supplies to deal with her medical issues reported yesterday. Praying for a good outcome.

Incredible. So much going on with cruise ships during this operations suspension. 

So happy to see they made it! I am sure tonight is a night of great rest for all three of you. It's so wonderful to see people come together in such trying times and to be reminded that there are good people out there. 

Now we all just need to plan a cruise together! When this is all over, of course 😋

• Like 3

4 hours ago, TiogaCruiser said:

Bravo Zulu. 
Well done.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bravo_Zulu

The things you learn from CC!  I use Well Done all the time.  Bravo Zulu to all who contributed to this caring thread.  

Welcome home. I wouldn't be surprised if the daughter looks more exhausted than the parents.   Sleep well.  It is 6 pm Tuesday in Australia (East Coast), 4 pm Tuesday Fremantle, WA, so you should be tired again soon.  

Edited by MMDown Under
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1