NCL current Promo

Caligirl20

1 hour ago, Caligirl20 said:

Did anyone notice on the terms & conditions for the current promotion it says “Booking Window: February 12, 2020 - March 17, 2020 11:59 pm EST” will they put the same promo out again after the 17th? Take it away? 

As soon as NCL had sent out their "Peace of Mind" memo a week ago before yesterday, I looked into cancelling our Bermuda cruise out of Boston and leave on a more local cruise out of Miami.  On that night, the Breakaway had a balcony cabin that they were offering on May 10 for just under $1000....the next day the cost jumped to over $1500.  Just saying that it was a very NCL thing to do, and if I were you, I would make NCL sweat just a bit and lower prices before I would book again with them...after all, they will have to work and compete for new customers at some point, and let the market place work in your favor.

At the moment there is such incredible uncertainty about anything going into a cruise future, everything is strictly guesses.  There may not even be an NCL.  For now I won’t be considering anything offered as even happening.  Going to be at least a month or more before we see how bad this could get.  Hopefully good news by then....but for now, only guesses and opinions and offers that very well might not even be possible.  

37 minutes ago, roger001 said:

There may not even be an NCL.

We cancelled our cruise leaving on March 15th this past Thursday and were given 100% future cruise credit minus our travel insurance(what a joke that was). Not 24 hours later we learned that people that didn't cancel are now being given the option of a refund or 150% future cruise credit. We are pretty annoyed that we were not given this option. We are hoping they might give this retroactively?

Anyway, when I was looking this afternoon at future cruises I found that you can't look at them. Dates never load. It seems we can't even begin to get our next cruise going for the time being. I am also concerned if there will be an NCL to book a cruise with our credit in the future.

1 hour ago, Glitterbutton said:

We cancelled our cruise leaving on March 15th this past Thursday and were given 100% future cruise credit minus our travel insurance(what a joke that was). Not 24 hours later we learned that people that didn't cancel are now being given the option of a refund or 150% future cruise credit. We are pretty annoyed that we were not given this option. We are hoping they might give this retroactively?

Anyway, when I was looking this afternoon at future cruises I found that you can't look at them. Dates never load. It seems we can't even begin to get our next cruise going for the time being. I am also concerned if there will be an NCL to book a cruise with our credit in the future.

Same thing for my son.  Him and his fiends were booked on the March 15th out of Miami and cancelled on Thursday night and  less than 24 hours the credit is now 150%. I think that’s terrible and will be writing to NCL Miami. Just not fair and the Cruiseline should give all who were cruising this weekend the same FCC. 

1 hour ago, Marine Mom said:

Same thing for my son.  Him and his fiends were booked on the March 15th out of Miami and cancelled on Thursday night and  less than 24 hours the credit is now 150%. I think that’s terrible and will be writing to NCL Miami. Just not fair and the Cruiseline should give all who were cruising this weekend the same FCC. 

People who were leaving this weekend should have gotten the same deal as everyone else from the March 13th announcement. It is not right what NCL did and they need to reverse their course of action and do the right thing. At the very least give these customers their refund or give them the better credit offer. The other cruise lines have made good on this and it is time for NCL to step up.

Edited by knight2096

7 hours ago, knight2096 said:

People who were leaving this weekend should have gotten the same deal as everyone else from the March 13th announcement. It is not right what NCL did and they need to reverse their course of action and do the right thing. At the very least give these customers their refund or give them the better credit offer. The other cruise lines have made good on this and it is time for NCL to step up.

I agree 100%