• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

To add some humour...

A man goes to the doctor to complain of a rather severe flatulence problem.  "Doc," he says, "I've been suffering from these uncontrollable silent and odorless gas emissions for a while now.  Last night, we had friends over and it was happening all night.  Thank goodness they're silent and odorless, because otherwise it would have been very embarrassing.  In fact, I've even had two or three of these emissions just in the few minutes I've been sitting here talking to you."

"Okay," the doctor says, "here’s some pills.  Take two each day for a week and then come back and see me and we’ll check on how things are going.”

The next week, the man returned to see the doctor.  “Doc,” he says, “I don’t know what was in those pills you gave me, but now my emissions stink something awful!  I mean, I can hardly stand it.  The whole house stinks!  At least they're are silent so no one knows it’s me, but it sure didn’t stop them.”

“Okay,” the doctor says, “now that we have you sense of smell working again, let’s work on your hearing issues.”

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, cruise wizard said:

Oh Dr. Fauci............your new mask is so much more comfortable than those N59's that hurt my ears.

LOL Dyslexic are we???  Shouldn't that be N95??? 🙂

GREAT CAPTION!!!

Edited by 2chiefs
  • Haha 2