To add some humour...

13 hours ago, PhoenixCruiser said:

tapatalk_-1589472822.jpeg

Carry On Bags: Yes (Special Instructions)
Checked Bags: Yes

Frozen liquid items are allowed through the checkpoint as long as they are frozen solid when presented for screening. If frozen liquid items are partially melted, slushy, or have any liquid at the bottom of the container, they must meet 3-1-1 liquids requirements.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 7/8/2022 at 9:22 AM, GJustice said:

You KNOW darn well the "stranger" that took this picture for the family KNEW what they did and the shock/surprise they got when they got home and got their film developed 🙂

I thought the guy's name was Al.  

28 minutes ago, fredflint said:
Carry On Bags: Yes (Special Instructions)
Checked Bags: Yes

Frozen liquid items are allowed through the checkpoint as long as they are frozen solid when presented for screening. If frozen liquid items are partially melted, slushy, or have any liquid at the bottom of the container, they must meet 3-1-1 liquids requirements.

I'm going to think that fact checking a humor thread is probably not going to go well!  😀😀😀

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ldubs said:

I'm going to think that fact checking a humor thread is probably not going to go well!  😀😀😀

You can say THAT again!  LOL!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I went to see a doctor about my hearing problem. He said “Can you describe the symptoms?”
I said “Homer is a fat guy and Marge has blue hair!”

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, rudeney said:

OK, just parking this Royal App screen shot here for the next time someone wants to "stir the pot" in another "shorts" thread:

image.thumb.png.4ea8bcf1951302cf9afaf4b585321558.png

Our next cruise is on Radiance.  So I checked the app.  Deck 4 says no "sports caps", deck 5 says no "shorts, caps".  Funny not even consistent between MDR decks

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Seville2Cabo said:

Our next cruise is on Radiance.  So I checked the app.  Deck 4 says no "sports caps", deck 5 says no "shorts, caps".  Funny not even consistent between MDR decks

I just posted that for fun/irony - no arguments from me on MDR dress code!  But you are right - the floors show different stuff.  Mine has no Deck 5 - just 3 and 4 (with the same rules) an entry for MTD on deck 3, and no dress code notations on it at all.  Thank you, Royal IT - I'll have another! 😜

1 hour ago, Seville2Cabo said:

I believe when they refer to "shorts" they are talking about the lobstertails. When you think about it, some "shorts" cover more than some of the dresses I have seen in the MDR. At least in most "shorts", you don't see the ladies panties.

• Like 1