Jump to content

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

20200626_222327.thumb.jpg.d23970e5033ad0e81ec20c1bbde50fed.jpg

I like this one.  People will always look for an exception to get away with something.

Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Dennis#1 said:

I like this one.  People will always look for an exception to get away with something.

I have several friends who say they cannot wear masks for medical reasons. 

I asked one what the reason was. She said it smeared her makeup. 

This is NOT a joke!

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, jagsfan said:

I have several friends who say they cannot wear masks for medical reasons. 

I asked one what the reason was. She said it smeared her makeup. 

This is NOT a joke!

 

Reminds of the fake emotional support animals.  

 

Collared: New laws crack down on fake service dogs

 

Did wonder if sales of lipstick have been going down in the country though.  🤔😉 

 

image.jpeg.9b53a3023d11b83d55248b377934ad89.jpeg

Edited by island lady
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, island lady said:

 

Reminds of the fake emotional support animals.  

 

Collared: New laws crack down on fake service dogs

 

Did wonder if sales of lipstick have been going down in the country though.  🤔😉 

 

image.jpeg.9b53a3023d11b83d55248b377934ad89.jpeg


And can not forget the big dog and small horse emotional support animals.D14AD6E0-FD03-4F72-85FD-F693BE8768EA.gif.fe378d967c9cc67a31313b81b2413f52.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, jagsfan said:

I have several friends who say they cannot wear masks for medical reasons. 

I asked one what the reason was. She said it smeared her makeup. 

This is NOT a joke!


One of the biggest benefits of wearing masks is NOT wearing makeup (aside from life saving, of course)!  I’m not really sure I even know how to put my makeup on anymore!!  Going back to the office in August, so I better start practicing!

 

@island lady  I heard lipstick sales were down, but eye makeup was up!  True or not, who cares!  Haha. It just makes sense. 😊

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Alter Ego said:


One of the biggest benefits of wearing masks is NOT wearing makeup (aside from life saving, of course)!  I’m not really sure I even know how to put my makeup on anymore!!  Going back to the office in August, so I better start practicing!

 

@island lady  I heard lipstick sales were down, but eye makeup was up!  True or not, who cares!  Haha. It just makes sense. 😊

I love not having to wear makeup or even just lipstick.   Brings home all the time also subtracts the time I spend putting on one of my articles of underwear!

i may be bored, but I’m uncluttered!

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, PompeySailor said:

D38B17FC-CCAE-41CF-9CD4-CF08E8A541EE.jpeg

She kind of looks like my friend’s granddaughter did when my friend babysat and dozed off.

Grandaughter got into her mom’s makeup.  Something woke my friend up. It was her granddaughter standing there staring at her. 

It scared my friend so bad she got the hiccups.  

A three year old monster by her knees!

i wish I could find the photo she emailed me. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Alter Ego said:


One of the biggest benefits of wearing masks is NOT wearing makeup (aside from life saving, of course)!  I’m not really sure I even know how to put my makeup on anymore!!  Going back to the office in August, so I better start practicing!

 

@island lady  I heard lipstick sales were down, but eye makeup was up!  True or not, who cares!  Haha. It just makes sense. 😊

 

Hmmm...reminds of some ladies that reside in places in the middle east.  😉  They sure do beautiful things with their eyes!  And some cats pull it off as well. 😄 

image.jpeg.58628926477bdd922e05dbb4ea7e2dcd.jpeg

 

Edited by island lady
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jagsfan said:

I love not having to wear makeup or even just lipstick.   Brings home all the time also subtracts the time I spend putting on one of my articles of underwear!

i may be bored, but I’m uncluttered!

For me It's not having to shave before I go out.

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, mugtech said:

For me It's not having to shave before I go out.

Now I wonder how many people don’t put their teeth in!

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Diver2014 said:

I dumped my makeup bag the day I retired. Don't wear dresses any more either.  Freedom at last!

A friend moved today. She had rounded up used moving boxes and commented that she could get a bunch of dresses in each one. 

My response was Huh?

i have a dress and several muumuus. 

I should donate the dress. I’ll never wear it. 

I’m wearing the heck out of my muumuus. 

Mostly so my DH doesn’t ask if I’m going to sit around in my nightgown all day. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • Q&A with Chris Prelog, President of Windstar Cruises!
      • Q&A: Cruise Insurance with Steve Dasseos of TripInsuranceStore.com
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...