4 hours ago, CSHS1979 said:

*A Golfing Story...*
 🏌‍♂

Alan who lived in the north of England, decided to go golfing in Scotland with his buddy, Chris.
🏌‍♂
So they loaded up Alan's minivan and headed north. 
🏌‍♂
After driving for a few hours, they got caught in a terrible blizzard.
🏌‍♂
So they pulled into a nearby farm and asked the attractive lady who answered the door if they could spend the night.
🏌‍♂
'I realize it's terrible weather out there and I have this huge house all to myself, but I'm recently widowed,' she explained, 'and I'm afraid the neighbours will talk if I let you stay in my house.'
🏌‍♂
'Don't worry,' Alan said. 'We'll be happy to sleep in the barn. And if the weather breaks, we'll be gone at first light.'
🏌‍♂
The lady agreed, and the two men found their way to the barn and settled in for the night.
🏌‍♂
Come morning, the weather had cleared, and they got on their way. They enjoyed a great weekend of golf.
🏌‍♂
But about nine months later, Alan got an unexpected letter from an attorney.
🏌‍♂
It took him a few minutes to figure it out, but he finally determined that it was from the attorney of that attractive widow he had met on the golf weekend.
🏌‍♂
He dropped in on his friend Chris and asked, "Chris, do you remember that good-looking widow from the farm we stayed at on our golf holiday in Scotland about 9 months ago ?"
🏌‍♂
'Yes, I do,' said Chris.
 🏌‍♂
'Did you, er, happen to get up in the middle of the night, go up to the house and pay her a visit ?'
🏌‍♂
'Well, um, yes!,' Chris said, a little embarrassed about being found out, 'I have to admit that I did.'
🏌‍♂
'And did you happen to give her my name instead of telling her your name ?'
🏌‍♂
Chris's face turned beet red and he said, 'Yeah, look, I'm sorry, buddy. I'm afraid I did.' 'Why do you ask ?'
🏌‍♂
'She just died and left me everything‼️💰🤭😳🤑😱

*And you thought the ending would be different, didn't you*⁉️😂🤣😁

I know you smiled 😊

Now spread that smile😂

Great you got me!!!!

5 hours ago, CSHS1979 said:

*A Golfing Story...*
 🏌‍♂

Alan who lived in the north of England, decided to go golfing in Scotland with his buddy, Chris.
🏌‍♂
So they loaded up Alan's minivan and headed north. 
🏌‍♂
After driving for a few hours, they got caught in a terrible blizzard.
🏌‍♂
So they pulled into a nearby farm and asked the attractive lady who answered the door if they could spend the night.
🏌‍♂
'I realize it's terrible weather out there and I have this huge house all to myself, but I'm recently widowed,' she explained, 'and I'm afraid the neighbours will talk if I let you stay in my house.'
🏌‍♂
'Don't worry,' Alan said. 'We'll be happy to sleep in the barn. And if the weather breaks, we'll be gone at first light.'
🏌‍♂
The lady agreed, and the two men found their way to the barn and settled in for the night.
🏌‍♂
Come morning, the weather had cleared, and they got on their way. They enjoyed a great weekend of golf.
🏌‍♂
But about nine months later, Alan got an unexpected letter from an attorney.
🏌‍♂
It took him a few minutes to figure it out, but he finally determined that it was from the attorney of that attractive widow he had met on the golf weekend.
🏌‍♂
He dropped in on his friend Chris and asked, "Chris, do you remember that good-looking widow from the farm we stayed at on our golf holiday in Scotland about 9 months ago ?"
🏌‍♂
'Yes, I do,' said Chris.
 🏌‍♂
'Did you, er, happen to get up in the middle of the night, go up to the house and pay her a visit ?'
🏌‍♂
'Well, um, yes!,' Chris said, a little embarrassed about being found out, 'I have to admit that I did.'
🏌‍♂
'And did you happen to give her my name instead of telling her your name ?'
🏌‍♂
Chris's face turned beet red and he said, 'Yeah, look, I'm sorry, buddy. I'm afraid I did.' 'Why do you ask ?'
🏌‍♂
'She just died and left me everything‼️💰🤭😳🤑😱

*And you thought the ending would be different, didn't you*⁉️😂🤣😁

I know you smiled 😊

Now spread that smile😂

6B624920-3722-4F37-9F7A-7A5789A55F78.jpeg

• You can tune a piano, but you can’t tuna fish.
  • To write with a broken pencil is pointless.
  • I changed my iPod’s name to Titanic. It’s syncing now.
  • England has no kidney bank, but it does have a Liverpool.
  • Haunted French pancakes give me the crepes.
  • This girl today said she recognized me from the Vegetarians Club, but I’d swear I’ve never met herbivore.
  • I know a guy who’s addicted to drinking brake fluid, but he says he can stop any time.
  • A thief who stole a calendar got twelve months.
  • When the smog lifts in Los Angeles U.C.L.A.
  • I got some batteries that were given out free of charge.
  • A dentist and a manicurist married. They fought tooth and nail.
  • A will is a dead giveaway.
  • With her marriage, she got a new name and a dress.
  • Police were summoned to a daycare center where a three-year-old was resisting a rest.
  • Did you hear about the fellow whose entire left side was cut off? He’s all right now.
  • A bicycle can’t stand alone; it’s just two tired.
  • The guy who fell onto an upholstery machine last week is now fully recovered.
  • He had a photographic memory but it was never fully developed.
  • When she saw her first strands of gray hair she thought she’d dye.
  • Acupuncture is a jab well done. That’s the point of it.
  • I didn’t like my beard at first. Then it grew on me.
  • Did you hear about the crossed-eyed teacher who lost her job because she couldn’t control her pupils?
  • When you get a bladder infection, urine trouble.
  • When chemists die, they barium.
  • I stayed up all night to see where the sun went, and then it dawned on me.
  • Old is when you are cautioned to slow down by the doctor instead of the police.
  • Old is when your sweetie says, “Let’s go upstairs and make love,” and you answer, “Honey I can’t do both.”
  • Old is when going braless pulls the wrinkles out of your face.
  • Old is when “getting a little action” means you don’t have to take any fiber today.
  • Old is when “getting lucky” means you find your car in the parking lot.
  • Old is when a sexy babe catches your fancy and your pacemaker opens the garage door.