Jump to content

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, sandebeach said:

D5C6EC47-40C7-4A64-91DF-61EEBFBBCD24.jpeg

 

This works for the 75% of the people who have already had their birthday this year.   For the other 25%, they have to subtract the birthday beer they have not yet had, and use 79.

 

Me, I am glad I didn’t have to subtract a beer.😁

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Crown Vic said:

Hmmm! Have an Old Speckled....yum!

Old Golden Hen is even nicer IMHO.

Old Speckled Hen is named after an MG car with a speckled paint job from the 1930s. The badge on the bar tap is the hexagonal shape of the MG badge.

 

I shall now take my anorak and depart...

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, SteveH2508 said:

Old Golden Hen is even nicer IMHO.

Old Speckled Hen is named after an MG car with a speckled paint job from the 1930s. The badge on the bar tap is the hexagonal shape of the MG badge.

 

I shall now take my anorak and depart...

SteveH2508, bulls eye! Would take a while to join you at your Local in person so shall nip downstairs and pour myself a pint and join you ‘in spirit’. Cheers!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Thank You for 25 Years - Click for Fun Stuff!
      • Forum Assistance
      • ANNOUNCEMENT: Crystal Cruises - New! Luxury Bahamas Escapes
      • ICYM Our Cruise Critic Live Special Event: Explore the Remote World with Hurtigruten!
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...