4 hours ago, 2chiefs said:

image.png.b5c51869ba7a9c1ebebd02e1a54d41df.png

I’m currently icing my knee which was nearly destroyed 3 1/2 years ago when a texting driver slammed into The rear of my car at 35mph while I was the fourth car stopped and a red light, and I approve this message. 

1 hour ago, MamaFej said:

I’m currently icing my knee which was nearly destroyed 3 1/2 years ago when a texting driver slammed into The rear of my car at 35mph while I was the fourth car stopped and a red light, and I approve this message. 

It happened to my DH on a business trip in Atlanta. He said his first thought as he crawled out the windshield to lie on the grass was “Hertz isn’t going to like this”.

His knee and neck haven’t been the same since. 

5 minutes ago, jagsfan said:

It happened to my DH on a business trip in Atlanta. He said his first thought as he crawled out the windshield to lie on the grass was “Hertz isn’t going to like this”.

His knee and neck haven’t been the same since. 

Scary how so many people seem like they cannot live without staring at their phones like zombies

I'm sorry your husband is experiencing that, @jagsfan. It really is unconscionable that so many people don't put away their phones before driving. 

My two youngest were with me. Both are now young adults, and are suffering permanent effects of the crash. I'm glad my injuries were the worst, I'd hate for the kids to have this many problems. 

Back on topic, my oldest son mentioned that he has a lot of essays to grade, and he's exhausted. Because I'm so helpful, and am a former teacher, I sent him this:

image.thumb.png.fb9f68db8ff4945e40ad698dbc0a7ea2.png

11 minutes ago, MamaFej said:

I'm sorry your husband is experiencing that, @jagsfan. It really is unconscionable that so many people don't put away their phones before driving. 

My two youngest were with me. Both are now young adults, and are suffering permanent effects of the crash. I'm glad my injuries were the worst, I'd hate for the kids to have this many problems. 

Back on topic, my oldest son mentioned that he has a lot of essays to grade, and he's exhausted. Because I'm so helpful, and am a former teacher, I sent him this:

image.thumb.png.fb9f68db8ff4945e40ad698dbc0a7ea2.png

One if my granddaughters is a Special Ed teacher, and has six students in her classroom Kindergarten through second grade, and two more doing distance learning. She has to trot across the school several times a day for the distance learning. After seven years, she’s used to lesson planning for each class, and the assorted situations she faces, but said the only things on her Christmas list this year 

will be a spare brain to give her original one a rest, four extra hands and an electric scooter!

I’ll remind her she’s not grading a large pile of essays.