Three guys are drinking at a bar and talking about their favorite bars. The first guy says …

‘As good as this bar is, I still prefer the pubs back home. In Glasgow, there’s a wee place. The landlord goes out of his way for the locals. When you buy four drinks, he’ll buy the fifth drink.’

‘Well,’ said the second man, “At my local in London , the barman will buy you your third drink after you buy the first two.’

“Ahhh, dat’s nothin’,” said the third guy, ‘Back home in my favorite pub, the moment you set foot in the place, they’ll buy you a drink, then another, all the drinks you like, actually. Then, when you’ve had enough drinks, they’ll take you upstairs and see that you get laid, all on the house!’

The first two guys lift their eyebrows in suspicion. ‘Yea right,’ says the first guy, ‘there is no bar that good.’ The man swore every word was true. Then the second man asked, ‘Come ON, be real. Did this actually happen to you?’

‘Well. Not to me, personally, no.’ admitted the man, “But it did happen to my sister quite a few times.”

In case we get back to Alaska sometime keep this warning in mind:

In light of the rising frequency of human – grizzly bear conflicts, the Alaska Department of Fish and Game is advising hikers, hunters, and fishermen to take extra precautions and keep alert of bears while in the field. They advise that outdoorsmen wear noisy little bells on their clothing so as not to startle bears that aren’t expecting them.

They also advise outdoorsmen to carry pepper spray with them in case of an encounter with a bear. It is also a good idea to watch out for fresh signs of bear activity. Outdoorsmen should recognize the difference between black bear and grizzly bear dung.

~Black bear dung is smaller and contains lots of berries and squirrel fur.

~Grizzly bear dung has little bells in it and smells like pepper.