To add some humour...

1 hour ago, Blizzard54 said:

My RV has a 60 gallon tank but no gas that cheap around here.

Have you tried a Fleet Rate card, like TSD Logistics? It’s saving us $0.20-$0.65 per gallon. We love it! 

Edited: OOPS! You clearly said gas, not diesel. Never mind! 

Edited by MamaFej
I’m a doofus!

33 minutes ago, MamaFej said:

Have you tried a Fleet Rate card, like TSD Logistics? It’s saving us $0.20-$0.65 per gallon. We love it! 

Edited: OOPS! You clearly said gas, not diesel. Never mind! 

Costco has very good gas prices and on top of that 4% cash back using their credit card.

53 minutes ago, Blizzard54 said:

Costco has very good gas prices and on top of that 4% cash back using their credit card.

Yes. That's where we usually buy gas for the toad and other passenger vehicles, and used to buy gas for the 20 year-old motor home we just replaced with a 2021 diesel pusher. RVing is awesome (and a great way to be socially distant while still traveling)! The huge cash rebate we get from our Citi Costco card is also awesome. 

Happy traveling, no matter how you do it. If you ever switch to diesel, be sure to look into the fleet fuel programs. You get to use the truck lanes, with the high speed pumps, and save much more than 4%. 

image.png.70cf34b0135eaa04dedc12ca2a813edc.png

image.png.40c12a154b2716856428472ee2871a29.png

image.png.2cdce9ec496cef33073577ce743c3c15.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MamaFej said:

Yes. That's where we usually buy gas for the toad and other passenger vehicles, and used to buy gas for the 20 year-old motor home we just replaced with a 2021 diesel pusher. RVing is awesome (and a great way to be socially distant while still traveling)! The huge cash rebate we get from our Citi Costco card is also awesome. 

Happy traveling, no matter how you do it. If you ever switch to diesel, be sure to look into the fleet fuel programs. You get to use the truck lanes, with the high speed pumps, and save much more than 4%. 

image.png.70cf34b0135eaa04dedc12ca2a813edc.png

We used to get our gas at Sam's cut they closed the ones in this state.  We have always been cruisers and when it got shut down we bought our first RV in July.  Not being sure if we would want to continue with it when cruising got going again, we did not want to invest too much.  I was able to locate a 20 year old 28ft Tiffin Allegro with 21,000 miles that had been kept in a garage.  So far we have been enjoying it with about 30 nights in it so far.  Longest trip 8 nights.  I am looking forward to taking it cross country.

Back in the 70's I had a license to drive a tow truck...  

• Like 2

We used to get our gas at Sam's cut they closed the ones in this state.  We have always been cruisers and when it got shut down we bought our first RV in July.  Not being sure if we would want to continue with it when cruising got going again, we did not want to invest too much.  I was able to locate a 20 year old 28ft Tiffin Allegro with 21,000 miles that had been kept in a garage.  So far we have been enjoying it with about 30 nights in it so far.  Longest trip 8 nights.  I am looking forward to taking it cross country.

Cool. I used to drive our 32' 2000 Southwind. I haven't driven the new 40' diesel (2021 Tiffin Allegro 38LL) on the road yet. I feel like I need to learn more, especially about the braking system before driving it outside of a big rest area. Hubby used to drive fire engines, so it's nbd for him.

Welcome to RVing! I've been considering starting a Cruisers who love RVing thread. I think I will.

• Haha 1

Our one son is a full-time RV'er. He has a Winnebago Adventurer - not sure of the size. Right now he is down near Cabo San Lucas. He works in IT and travels everywhere.............he loves it.

• Like 2

• read2learn changed the title to To add some Humour