I have heard that since we are all social distancing for Thanksgiving this year that many will be missing the usual Turkey and Mashed Potatoes.  I thought ahead and went to the liquor store yesterday and purchased a bottle of Absolut and a bottle of Wild Turkey.  Close enough for me this year.  Can anyone recommend a good pumpkin flavored liquor for dessert?  Happy Thanksgiving all.

1 hour ago, travelnap said:

I have heard that since we are all social distancing for Thanksgiving this year that many will be missing the usual Turkey and Mashed Potatoes.  I thought ahead and went to the liquor store yesterday and purchased a bottle of Absolut and a bottle of Wild Turkey.  Close enough for me this year.  Can anyone recommend a good pumpkin flavored liquor for dessert?  Happy Thanksgiving all.

Wild Turkey and potato juice. Sounds really healthy that way!

11 hours ago, travelnap said:

430824.jpg

Bought this for DD.  Asked her how it was.  'Pumpkiny!'

Mandy asks her mother for a few minutes to have a serious conversation. Concerned for her college-age daughter, Nina stops what she’s doing and makes them coffee. They sit for a few minutes, with Mandy looking nervous.

“What is it, sweetie?” her mother asks. “You know you can tell me anything.” Mandy manages a sickly smile. “Well, you may judge me for this.. and PLEASE don’t tell dad!”

“What IS IT?” Her mother demands.

“Do you know the neighbor, Jeremy, who I study with?” “Yes…” says her mother cautiously.

“And you know his dad, Ronald?” “Ah ha…” her mother looks more concerned every second.

“I think I’m in love with him!” Mandy blurts it out.

Her mother is shocked. “I won’t allow it!”

“Mom, you can’t tell me who to love!”

“He could be your father!” shouts Nina.

“I don’t care about the age difference!” the daughter shoots back. Her mother sighs.

“Sweetie, I think you misunderstood me.”