To add some humour...

9 hours ago, jagsfan said:

We’ve been stuck driving around Atlanta. 
There is no winning!

Driven into Atlanta several times on road trips,heeding warnings about speed limits being strictly enforced it was easy to spot the tourists,'crawling' along at the speed limit with cars lining up behind & flying past both sides,never dull!

On 1/20/2021 at 12:44 AM, John&LaLa said:

Google Earth 1.0

1743036892_PORTOFMIAMI.thumb.jpg.2f1a06ebebe6a4ec58534ec8ae0f8558.jpg

Hello,

Reminds me of my one and only time on a Carnival ship. On attempting to pull away from the pier, it didn't seem to know whether it was coming or going.

Regards,

Cublet

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, BND said:

Image may contain: text that says 'My talents include taking my bra off without taking my shirt off.'

Do you participate at Quest? I was at quest with my twin daughters, 23 at the time , and my future daughter in law and they got their bras off in record time while wearing dresses. I don't know if I was supposed to be impressed or embarrassed.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ownedbypets said:

Do you participate at Quest? I was at quest with my twin daughters, 23 at the time , and my future daughter in law and they got their bras off in record time while wearing dresses. I don't know if I was supposed to be impressed or embarrassed.

We attend and watch (and have provided a couple of items over the years) and I've seen many women do it.  Every woman should be able to.  I can.  Remember the scene in Flashdance when Jennifer Beals does it?

8 minutes ago, BND said:

We attend and watch (and have provided a couple of items over the years) and I've seen many women do it.  Every woman should be able to.  I can.  Remember the scene in Flashdance when Jennifer Beals does it?

I can do it if I'm wearing a shirt. They are young and agile so the were able to get theirs off while wearing dresses and never stood up. 

• read2learn changed the title to To add some Humour