23 hours ago, BND said:

Image may contain: text that says 'My talents include taking my bra off without taking my shirt off.'

Do you participate at Quest? I was at quest with my twin daughters, 23 at the time , and my future daughter in law and they got their bras off in record time while wearing dresses. I don't know if I was supposed to be impressed or embarrassed.

4 minutes ago, ownedbypets said:

Do you participate at Quest? I was at quest with my twin daughters, 23 at the time , and my future daughter in law and they got their bras off in record time while wearing dresses. I don't know if I was supposed to be impressed or embarrassed.

We attend and watch (and have provided a couple of items over the years) and I've seen many women do it.  Every woman should be able to.  I can.  Remember the scene in Flashdance when Jennifer Beals does it?

8 minutes ago, BND said:

We attend and watch (and have provided a couple of items over the years) and I've seen many women do it.  Every woman should be able to.  I can.  Remember the scene in Flashdance when Jennifer Beals does it?

I can do it if I'm wearing a shirt. They are young and agile so the were able to get theirs off while wearing dresses and never stood up. 

1 hour ago, sandebeach said:

From another cruise group but interesting. I am like Sarah. 

8B476175-4BFA-4D53-BD62-DAEE99F3B414.jpeg

When we first started cruising I was Ellie but after a few cruises I have definitely become Sarah.

Edited by ownedbypets
29 minutes ago, sandebeach said:

Waiting for cruises to start again

91B1BC09-40FD-44C2-9180-C2CDEB61B09C.jpeg

Actual photo of me this morning, after finding out that my next scheduled cruise (January 2022) is canceled because Princess is selling the ship. 😠

2 hours ago, sandebeach said:

From another cruise group but interesting. I am like Sarah. 

8B476175-4BFA-4D53-BD62-DAEE99F3B414.jpeg

I'm a guy, but for examples sake... I still enjoy researching and planning to the last detail and started out more like Ellie, but have gravitated to a blend of Sarah and Claire.

Love those sea days!  We particularly look for cruises that have two full sea days at the end of the cruise so that we're not packing up the day after our ports of call are all done!

Dan

12 minutes ago, The Fun Researcher said:

I'm a guy, but for examples sake... I still enjoy researching and planning to the last detail and started out more like Ellie, but have gravitated to a blend of Sarah and Claire.

Love those sea days!  We particularly look for cruises that have two full sea days at the end of the cruise so that we're not packing up the day after our ports of call are all done!

Dan

Like you, I started as an Ellie but now I am a definite Sarah unless it is a new itinerary. And I love it when the last day is a sea day!

24 minutes ago, MamaFej said:

Actual photo of me this morning, after finding out that my next scheduled cruise (January 2022) is canceled because Princess is selling the ship. 😠

Oh so sorry to hear that about your cruise.