3 hours ago, cruise wizard said:

We have on in our Jensen Beach Publix!!!!! Still FREE as is the blood pressure machine by the Pharmacy.

Ours BP machine hasn't been working since Covid began

19 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

FB_IMG_1611353600111.jpg.9ff8d07dbcb6ef2d706498b3f5b228d0.jpg

I can't even remember the last time I was allowed to eat in a restaurant in Michigan.  But 30 miles to the south in Indiana, everything is open.  I'm thinking Indiana's restaurant business consists of most of southern Michigan's disposable income right about now.  

5 minutes ago, brillohead said:

I can't even remember the last time I was allowed to eat in a restaurant in Michigan.  But 30 miles to the south in Indiana, everything is open.  I'm thinking Indiana's restaurant business consists of most of southern Michigan's disposable income right about now.  

Lots of Michigan plates spotted in our area...............and NY, NJ, MA, WI, NH, VT, VA, PA, IL etc.....etc.....etc

The Presbyterian church called a meeting to decide what to do about their squirrel infestation.  After much prayer and consideration, they concluded that the squirrels were predestined to be there, and they should not interfere with God’s divine will.

At the Baptist church, the squirrels had taken an interest in the baptistry.  The deacons met and decided to put a water-slide on the baptistry and let the squirrels drown themselves.  The squirrels liked the slide and, unfortunately, knew instinctively how to swim, so twice as many squirrels showed up the following week.

The Lutheran church decided that they were not in a position to harm any of God’s creatures.  So, they humanely trapped their squirrels and set them free near the Baptist church.  Two weeks later, the squirrels were back when the Baptists took down the water-slide.

The Episcopalians tried a much more unique path by setting out pans of whiskey around their church in an effort to kill the squirrels with alcohol poisoning.  They sadly learned how much damage a band of drunk squirrels can do.

But the Catholic church came up with a more creative strategy!  They baptized all the squirrels and made them members of the church.  Now they only see them at Christmas and Easter.

Not much was heard from the Jewish synagogue.  They took the first squirrel and circumcised him.  They haven’t seen a squirrel since.

A sweet grandmother telephoned St. Joseph's Hospital. She timidly asked, "Is it possible to speak to someone who can tell me how a patient is doing?"

The operator said, "I'll be glad to help, dear. What's the name and room number of the patient?"

The grandmother in her weak, tremulous voice said, Norma Findlay, Room 302."
 The operator replied, "Let me put you on hold while I check with the nurse's station for that room."

After a few minutes, the operator returned to the phone and said,
 "I have good news. Her nurse just told me that Norma is doing well. Her
 blood pressure is fine; her blood work just came back normal and her
 Physician, Dr. Cohen, has scheduled her to be discharged tomorrow."
 The grandmother said, "Thank you. That's wonderful. I was so worried. God bless you for the good News."

The operator replied, "You're more than welcome. Is Norma your daughter?"

The grandmother said, "No, I'm Norma Findlay in Room 302. No one tells me *****."

TRUE STORY