1 minute ago, cruise wizard said:

Maybe there is a mini-mask on the end of the flute that prevents virus dispersions???

Okay, it's supposed to funny, but that doesn't change the fact their mouths and noses are uncovered and all the air doesn't go through the flute, no matter how good a player they are.

1 hour ago, cruise wizard said:

Maybe there is a mini-mask on the end of the flute that prevents virus dispersions???

There is a mini mask at the end and the rules state that you need to wear a mask so they are?

2 hours ago, BND said:

Okay, it's supposed to funny, but that doesn't change the fact their mouths and noses are uncovered and all the air doesn't go through the flute, no matter how good a player they are.

I see people everywhere with masks pulled down below their noses. I don’t think they get it. 
I was getting a pedicure yesterday. Staff was wearing masks, and about 3 of us customers. 
A man came in in a mask, sat in a pedicure chair, looked around, and took his mask off and put it in his pocket. 
I guess he figured if anyone wasn’t wearing one, he didn’t need to. 

19 minutes ago, jagsfan said:

I see people everywhere with masks pulled down below their noses. I don’t think they get it. 
I was getting a pedicure yesterday. Staff was wearing masks, and about 3 of us customers. 
A man came in in a mask, sat in a pedicure chair, looked around, and took his mask off and put it in his pocket. 
I guess he figured if anyone wasn’t wearing one, he didn’t need to. 

Same thing with a restaurant.  You walk in, and everyone sitting at a table or at the bar is not wearing a mask.  But, if you get up to go to the restroom, you must put on your mask.  Makes no sense.