37 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

This thread would be about half its size if there were no repeats and no one quoted pictures.

Or it could be three times as long if people only posted one picture per post. 😁

It all depends on your perspective😉

I like it hear, it's fun

Thanks @Ourusualbeach

45 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

This thread would be about half its size if there were no repeats and no one quoted pictures.

Very true.  And it's not like it's hard to check for repeats.  They are usually only a few pages back, at most.

At school, Little Johnny’s classmate tells him that most adults are hiding at least one dark secret, so it’s very easy to blackmail them by saying, “I know the whole truth.” Little Johnny decides to go home and try it out. Johnny’s mother greets him at home, and he tells her, “I know the whole truth.” His mother quickly hands him $20 and says, “Just don’t tell your father.” Quite pleased, the boy waits for his father to get home from work, and greets him with, “I know the whole truth.” The father promptly hands him $40 and says, “Please don’t say a word to your mother.” Very pleased, the boy is on his way to school the next day when he sees the mailman at his front door. The boy greets him by saying, “I know the whole truth.” The mailman immediately drops the mail, opens his arms, and says, “Then come give your Daddy a great big hug!”