To add some humour...

Lord...grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept.

And the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill today because they got on my nerves.

And also, help me to be careful of the toes I step on today,
as they may be connected to the feet I may have to kiss tomorrow.

Help me always to give 100% at work...

12% on Monday,
23% on Tuesday,
40% on Wednesday,
20% on Thursday
and 5% on Friday

And help me to remember...

When I'm having a bad day and it seems that people are trying to wind me up,
it takes 42 muscles to frown, 28 to smile and only 4 to extend my arm and smack someone in the mouth!
Amen!
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, 2chiefs said:

Not only that, Kent State happened years after For What It's Worth came out so the song couldn't have been about Kent State.

Stephen Stills was inspired to write the song because of the Sunset Strip curfew riots in November 1966—a series of early counterculture-era clashes that took place between police and young people on the Sunset Strip in Hollywood, California, ...

Young wrote the lyrics to "Ohio" after seeing the photos of the incident ... After the single's release, it was banned from some AM radio stations ...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, taglovestocruise said:

Stephen Stills was inspired to write the song because of the Sunset Strip curfew riots in November 1966—a series of early counterculture-era clashes that took place between police and young people on the Sunset Strip in Hollywood, California, ...

Young wrote the lyrics to "Ohio" after seeing the photos of the incident ... After the single's release, it was banned from some AM radio stations ...

And "For What It's Worth" turned out to be along with "Ohio" only two of many great protest songs about that disaster in Vietnam. ✌️

35 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

May be a cartoon of text

IT security at the company I worked for would periodically send out emails with attachments from a suspicious address from out side the company. We had an address to forward these items to, so the test was to forward the email to that address, or just to delete it. I guess if you opened it , you would be subject to retraining. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mo&fran said:

IT security at the company I worked for would periodically send out emails with attachments from a suspicious address from out side the company. We had an address to forward these items to, so the test was to forward the email to that address, or just to delete it. I guess if you opened it , you would be subject to retraining. 

And I bet that the Company also wanted you to split the $1,000,000 that you received from the Nigerian Prince.

23 minutes ago, cruise wizard said:

And I bet that the Company also wanted you to split the $1,000,000 that you received from the Nigerian Prince.

Only 1 million - you need to get yourself on the email list of the much richer Nigerian Princes.

2 minutes ago, SteveH2508 said:

Only 1 million - you need to get yourself on the email list of the much richer Nigerian Princes.

The $1 million is after taxes - Federal, State, County, Local, Excise, Millionaire Tax and currency conversion adjustment tax, processing fees, transportation and gratuities.

• Like 2

• read2learn changed the title to To add some Humour