Jump to content

Recommended Posts

30 minutes ago, shipgeeks said:

One of you has been in my house, taking a picture of Harvest Gold??

 

We had "avocado" color appliances when we were first married in 1973................so chic at the time!!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, cruise wizard said:

 

We had "avocado" color appliances when we were first married in 1973................so chic at the time!!!!

Don't forget shag carpet.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/13/2021 at 2:17 PM, sid_9169 said:

170683729_1726782684188332_8186832001694263319_n.jpg

My husband brought a small refrigerator back from Vietnam. That dang thing is still running in the maintenance shed.......

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Keys Kathy said:

My husband brought a small refrigerator back from Vietnam. That dang thing is still running in the maintenance shed.......

Where in the Keys are you?  We lived in Marathon for 30 plus years and moved up to New Smyrna 10 years ago?

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, molly361 said:

Where in the Keys are you?  We lived in Marathon for 30 plus years and moved up to New Smyrna 10 years ago?

Marker 88 Ocean side.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • SPECIAL EVENT: Q&A with Barbara Muckermann, CMO Silversea Cruises
      • ICYM Our Cruise Critic Live Special Event: Explore the Remote World with Hurtigruten!
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...