45 minutes ago, ilikeanswers said:

So I might be showing a lack of intelligence😳 but now they everyone is talking about it I've become curious so could someone explain to me the joke? I really don't understand it😂

The gate (or in this case a mask) will stop anything from going directly through it. However, there is room for anything (in this case covid) to go around it, the theory being that most masks don't fit properly so germs, or whatever, simply go around the mask.

26 minutes ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

The gate (or in this case a mask) will stop anything from going directly through it. However, there is room for anything (in this case covid) to go around it, the theory being that most masks don't fit properly so germs, or whatever, simply go around the mask.

Thanks for that, I never would have made that connection🤗

1. The Washington Post is read by people who think they run the country.
  2. The New York Times is read by people who think they should run the country.
  3. The Wall Street Journal is read by the people who run the country.
  4. USA Today is read by people who think they ought to run the country but don't really understand the Washington Post. They do, however, like their statistics shown in pie chart format.
  5. The Los Angeles Times is read by people who wouldn't mind running the country, if they could spare the time, and if they didn't have to leave LA to do it.
  6. The Boston Globe is read by people whose parents used to run the country and they did a far superior job of it, thank you very much.
  7. The New York Daily News is read by people who aren't too sure who's running the country, and don't really care as long as they can get a seat on the train.
  8. The New York Post is read by people who don't care who's running the country, as long as they do something really scandalous, preferably while intoxicated.
  9. The San Francisco Chronicle is read by people who aren't sure there is a country or that anyone is running it; but whoever it is, they oppose all that they stand for.
  10. The Miami Herald is read by people who are running another country but need the baseball scores.
  11. The National Enquirer is read by people trapped in line at the grocery store. 
3 hours ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

Kinda like this one:

image.png.305a311ccd5b29f2250e871507b47dcb.png

Unfortunately - the TV News Station made it to my sisters home b/4 the Fire Department...
Volunteer Fire Dept - her husband, FIL & 3 BIL's were all on the fire team...

Daytime Fire, no one was home & the fire team all had to head to the fire station from their place of work...
The Ranch/Home had been in his family for over 100 years

16 minutes ago, 2chiefs said:

image.png.f6fb1bd57d957375879ea187165e3544.png