11 minutes ago, la_croisiere_s'amuse said:

May be an image of text that says 'WHEN PEOPLE GIVE DIRECTIONS LIKE "THEN HEAD NORTH" OKAY LEWIS & CLARK... DO I TURN AT CHIC FIL A OR GO TOWARDS SONIC?'

OK - drive up to where the Woolworth's was - go down the lane and turn left on the road that has a big tree by the corner, then take another left where Elmer and Emma-Lou used to live..................got that young fella?????

Once in Ireland I asked for directions and was told to turn right at the 3rd roundabout.  The first one came up within a few hundred meters, then the second one a km or so, then after about 20-25 km I thought to my self, did I miss the third one?  Well, it was just a bit farther.  It certainly would have been nice to know how far the third one was from the second one.  

19 minutes ago, Auntiemomo said:

Once in Ireland I asked for directions and was told to turn right at the 3rd roundabout.  The first one came up within a few hundred meters, then the second one a km or so, then after about 20-25 km I thought to my self, did I miss the third one?  Well, it was just a bit farther.  It certainly would have been nice to know how far the third one was from the second one.  

We were given directions that included roundabouts, but didn’t include where to get off the roundabout. 

Edited by jagsfan
1 hour ago, Auntiemomo said:

You cannot miss a roundabout

Senior Citizen Texting Code

TTYL. talk to you louder

FWIW. Forgot where I was

BYOT. bring your own teeth

ATD. at the doctor

BFF  best friend fell

OMSG. oh my sorry. Gas

TOT. texting on toilet

BTW. bring the wheelchair