A blonde was taking helicopter lessons.

The instructor said, "I'll radio you every 1000 feet to see how you're doing."

At 1000 feet, the instructor radioed her and said she was doing great.

At 2000 feet, he said she was still doing well.

Right before she got to 3000 feet, the propeller stopped, and she twirled to the ground.

The instructor ran to where she crash landed and pulled her out of the helicopter. "What went wrong?"

The blonde said, "At 2500 feet, I started to get cold, so I turned the big fan off."

On 5/10/2021 at 6:18 PM, 2chiefs said:

May be an image of car, outdoors and text that says 'FOUND IT! CAR54 IF YOU UNDERSTAND, YOU'RE OLD.'

When I was in college I drove a tow truck.  On the radio I was truck 54.....  I heard it plenty...   

A psychiatrist was conducting a group therapy session with four young mothers and their small children. “You all have obsessions,” he observed.

To the first mother, from Toronto, Mary, he said, “You are obsessed with eating. You’ve even named your daughter Candy.”

He turned to the second Mom, from Montreal, Ann: “Your obsession is with money. Again, it manifests itself in your child’s name, Penny.”

He turned to the third Mom, Joyce from BC: “Your obsession is alcohol. This too shows itself in your child’s name, Brandy.”

At this point, the fourth mother, from Newfoundland, Carol, quietly got up, took her little boy by the hand, and whispered, “Come on, Dick, this guy has no idea what he’s talking about. Let’s pick up Peter and Willy from school and get dinner.”