To add some humour...

A nice, calm and respectable lady went into the pharmacy, walked up to the pharmacist, looked straight into his eyes, and said, “I’d like to buy some cyanide!”
The pharmacist asked, “ Why in the world do you need cyanide?”
The lady replied, “ I need to poison my husband!”
The pharmacist’s eyes got big and he explained, “ Lord have mercy!
I can’t give you cyanide to kill your husband, that’s against the law. I’d lose my license!
They’ll throw us both in jail. All kinds of bad things will happen. Absolutely not!
You CANNOT have any cyanide!”
The lady reached into her purse and pulled out a picture of her husband in bed with the pharmacist’s wife.
The pharmacist looked at the picture and said, “ You didn’t tell me you had a prescription !"
  • Like 7
  • Haha 5

On 8/10/2021 at 2:36 PM, derorim said:

Looks like this could be at @island lady's cabin in Maine. 🐻 

OMG!!  Soooo funny!  Yeah, I worry about those Hummingbears up here in the wilds of northern Maine.  We are currently in a log cabin on a lake 5 miles from Canadian Border.  OK...so we tried the Poutine and cheese curds the Canadians are fond of.  Basically soggy fries and small fried mozzarella sticks.  Been there done that.  😛

20210805_121058.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, island lady said:

OMG!!  Soooo funny!  Yeah, I worry about those Hummingbears up here in the wilds of northern Maine.  We are currently in a log cabin on a lake 5 miles from Canadian Border.  OK...so we tried the Poutine and cheese curds the Canadians are fond of.  Basically soggy fries and small fried mozzarella sticks.  Been there done that.  😛

20210805_121058.jpg

Poutine in Canadian French means "Fooled another Yankee".

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

12 hours ago, island lady said:

20210805_121058.jpg

that doesn't look very appetizing to me. In the part of Canada I come from, curd has fresh fries, curd and gravy, and it is awesome

• Like 2

• read2learn changed the title to To add some Humour