Jump to content

Ships in Ft Lauderdale on Sunday, March 15


Recommended Posts

The Nieuw Statendam and Koningsdam will be arriving in Ft Lauderdale on Sunday, March 15.

Nieuw Statendam: 05:30 - 17:00

Koningsdam: 06:15 - 17:00

 

Also in port: Celebrity Silhouette: 05:15 - 16:00; Emerald Princess: 05:45 - 16:00; Celebrity Edge: 06:00 - 15:30; Regal Princess: 07:00 - 16:00.

 

 

Links: The PTZtv webcams can be found at https://www.portevergladeswebcam.com/ and https://www.ftlauderdalewebcam.com/.

 

Veendam will be in Ft Lauderdale on Wednesday, March 18.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Krazy Kruizers said:

The Nieuw Statendam and Koningsdam will be arriving in Ft Lauderdale on Sunday, March 15.

Nieuw Statendam: 05:30 - 17:00

Koningsdam: 06:15 - 17:00

 

Also in port: Celebrity Silhouette: 05:15 - 16:00; Emerald Princess: 05:45 - 16:00; Celebrity Edge: 06:00 - 15:30; Regal Princess: 07:00 - 16:00.

 

 

Links: The PTZtv webcams can be found at https://www.portevergladeswebcam.com/ and https://www.ftlauderdalewebcam.com/.

 

Veendam will be in Ft Lauderdale on Wednesday, March 18.

Hi KK!

 Just FYI O posted in our fleet report right now to Rich! Please read what is going on! We are off Rotterdam tomorrow in Puerto Vallarta! All good but very stressful 

Denise😊

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

Hi KK!

 Just FYI O posted in our fleet report right now to Rich! Please read what is going on! We are off Rotterdam tomorrow in Puerto Vallarta! All good but very stressful 

Denise😊

 

Are you flying into LAX, Denise? Then southbound by road or via air to San Diego? Safe travels!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Copper10-8 said:

 

Are you flying into LAX, Denise? Then southbound by road or via air to San Diego? Safe travels!

Hi John!

No we really lucked out! David got on his phone with his international passport from ATT got right into his Alaska Air account booked our flights non stop to San Diego👍 Just a lot of stuff going on still! I feel sorry for the crew and staff but they sure are troopers! HAL has shuttles going to and from airport for everyone which is nice!  Our flight leaves tomorrow at 2:45

wish is luck!

Thanks John!

Denise😊

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ski ww said:

Did I miss something, I thought all cruises were cancelled for 30 days starting yesterday? 

 

HAL put out a list a few days ago about where cruises would be ending to begin the 30 day no cruises.  But as the President keeps closing ports, that list is changing quickly.

 

Bit changes for some ships.

 

Several of us watched as the ships left Ft Lauderdale with no passengers.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think if there is someone who profited the most is the air companies. I mean, just imagine, all their planes a flying full and oil prices are low. Double or even triple profit right there. In any case I would like to be among those who missed the cruise. I mean its so sad, you planned it, arrived all prepared and now have to go back. Sad story..

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Roger88 said:

I think if there is someone who profited the most is the air companies. I mean, just imagine, all their planes a flying full and oil prices are low. Double or even triple profit right there. In any case I would like to be among those who missed the cruise. I mean its so sad, you planned it, arrived all prepared and now have to go back. Sad story..

 

Really? Please tell me you're kidding. Apart from the few cruise ship flights that are left, airplanes are flying half empty and across the world airlines are canceling flights. When this is over a lot of them will be bankrupt. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • Q&A with the Quark Expeditions Team: New Ship Ultramarine
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...