Ships in Ft Lauderdale on Sunday, March 15

Just now, Copper10-8 said:

The Filipinos among the crew are very serious basketball players; they have a league and various teams

I remember seeing 2 teams playing basketball outside the ship docked at Curacao; it looked like they were having a lot of fun.

Just now, doone said:

This is all so sad.........i hope the crew get to enjoy the ship.........

It'll be like a month-long dry-dock for them, without the 500 or so contractors 😉 The various HRM's will try to keep them busy at night with lots of bingo nights, a fan favorite, movies, etc.

2 minutes ago, VMax1700 said:

I must go too!  Washing up to be done.

See everyone soon.

Stay healthy!

Soap and water while singing the "Happy Birthday" song to yourself! (that'll take about 20 seconds) 🙂 Stay safe!

Edited by Copper10-8
15 minutes ago, travelnap said:

According to AIS marine traffic it looks like Silhouette is headed for anchorage in Tampa Bay.  They are going to have ships parked all over before they get every ship parked.

Rhapsody of the Seas has been at the Tampa West Anchorage since last evening. The Carnival Paradise did sail back out yesterday also but then came back in and currently docked at Terminal 6. Carnival Legend and the Norwegian Dawn came in this morning. After disembarking passengers the Dawn has since moved to a pier in East Bay which is more of a cargo area in southeast Tampa and also close to where the old HAL terminal was before the ships moved to new terminals at Chanelside now the Sparkman Warf area and where the Florida Aquarium is. Any ships coming our way wont  go any further than the anchorage if they cant get in under the Skyway Bridge. An I think We have at least one more ship coming to disembark which is the Briliance of the Seas.