ECLIPSE DENIED BY SANTIAGO PORT

Beachin2

8 hours ago, baabtx said:

Canada concerned me the other day as I was viewing Flightradar24, it showed 5 passenger flights arriving from China.  I'm terribly surprised that Vancouver has not become a hot spot.

Vancouver is a hot spot for British Columbia but we have been fortunate that our overall rate of infection is low and our recovery rate has been good. Unfortunately 25 have perished, many from a single seniors care facility. As far as I know all non Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada are denied entry to Canada. YVR is one of 4 Airports in all of Canada where international flights can land. And there is a mandatory 14 day isolation with very hefty fines possible under our quarantine Act. Our borders are closed to everyone except drivers bringing in vital supplies.

• Like 3

After disembarking most of the passengers in San Diego, the Eclipse was supposed to go onwards to Mexico and disembark the passengers who weren't documented to enter the USA.  Yet, according to MarineTraffic, she is still in San Diego.  Does anyone know what changed?

Mike in Ohio

Edited by Bru92

1 hour ago, Bru92 said:

After disembarking most of the passengers in San Diego, the Eclipse was supposed to go onwards to Mexico and disembark the passengers who weren't documented to enter the USA.  Yet, according to MarineTraffic, she is still in San Diego.  Does anyone know what changed?

Mike in Ohio

What's changed is she has confirmed virus on board.  Mexico has withdrawn permission to dock, and I'm not sure San Diego has given permission to leave.

Info i have read elsewhere several times, so assume it is accurate.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/5/2020 at 5:50 PM, Beachin2 said:

What's changed is she has confirmed virus on board.  Mexico has withdrawn permission to dock, and I'm not sure San Diego has given permission to leave.

Info i have read elsewhere several times, so assume it is accurate.

Does anyone know what happened to those 175 passengers?