How are the hold times?

SAmome

I want to cancel a cruise outside the promo window, one I should have cancelled earlier due to a timing conflict with school break.  Just wondered about wait times.

ps There isn't a way to just cancel online is there?  It's in fully refundable stage now so just looking to get deposits back.  Seems like RCCL should make this relatively easy but I didn't see anywhere to click in the reservation to cancel.  

I want to cancel a cruise outside the promo window, one I should have cancelled earlier due to a timing conflict with school break.  Just wondered about wait times.

ps There isn't a way to just cancel online is there?  It's in fully refundable stage now so just looking to get deposits back.  Seems like RCCL should make this relatively easy but I didn't see anywhere to click in the reservation to cancel.  

What I did was I wanted to make a new booking but also cancelled my spring break cruise so I Chose the new booking option and the lady was able to take care of both right there took all of 5 min

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You can now cancel on line....Go to their website and click on the virus update at the top of the page.  Scroll down just a little and there is a sentence that say "if you can't get thru, click here, (highlighted in blue) to get the process started." 

Edited by 2flacruisers
needed to add some info