Cancelled with the form online they sent but haven't received an email

Luvcruisin76

I cancelled mine Saturday early morning and also requested FCC and OBC and have received nothing. 

It really would be nice to see how things are dispersed among all 4 people in our cabin.  

Edited by jennas_mum

we sent in our thing too, but since we wanted to rebook and were looking for an accessible cabin I didn't want to wait till today for an email sooooo

I went ahead and called in to see if I could rebook, first call was to the guest access # with somewhat sketchy result ended up not booking but the agent I dealt with ( no idea who it was but she was not in the accessible dept ) could not book the rate code we wanted for the room type she only had acess to a guaranteed rate for the type of room and couldn't assign the specific room

so, dug into my old emails to find a pvp that had been assigned to us a couple years ago and got lucky and got him at home ( working OT on this busy weekend ) and he was able to handle everything for us the way we wanted and give us the specific room and handle all the obc 

so a bit different than the letter we actually went ahead and applied the taxes - gratuity payment and insurance payment from the cancelled cruise in stead of getting those payments refunded towards the new cruise ( although we were due these in refunds )   all towards payment - + the cancellation penalty monies WHICH WILL BLOW YOUR MIND AT FIRST apparently carnivals program still appears to assess penalties as if you did a normal cancel vs the time period of the cancelling - THEN - THIS GETS OVERRIDDEN and applied as a credit\coupon to your new cruise 

SO WE BOOKED a cruise that was a bit more than the first one, by about 250 bucks more than the old cruise with prepaid gratuities and insurance which we'd paid, so this new cruise we added insurance and paid it which was almost 250 which we paid by CC and it all evened out at that point AND our receipt shows the 600 dollars on board credit immediately 

although, we have to reapply for the shareholder credit of 100 for a 7 day so we'll have 700 obc to start, THEN, HELPFULLY OUR PVP reapplied our MILESTONE application for this cruise which supplies 25% obc of the cruise fare on the old cruise it was 420 beans and on this one it will be 529.50   woo woo!    so we will have 1229.50 obc for this cruise when all is said and done🤑

Called about my rescheduled cruise this morning. Everything is still processing! The good news, I completed the entire call in less than 23 minutes and I'm getting $600 OBC. I'm still trying to upgrade and get Havana cabin for May 30th Horizon cruise!