Is anyone’s FCC showing in their account yet?

amajaa

24 minutes ago, tert333 said:

That is consistent with what I saw this morning as well.   We received a credit on the credit card a week or so ago amount to the taxes and the future credit was the balance of the cruise that was not reimbursed.    It was split 50% for me and 50% for my wife.   I called Princess as I was going to book another cruise.  They said the second part of the credit will be applied later.

I also thought that I would point out that you can not apply you future cruise credit amount as part of the deposit.   You need to pay that separately.   The agent checked and confirmed it to me.

We rebooked our canceled April cruise for Dec and had to do fresh deposits.  I can't think of a way Princess could have gotten around that.   Do you see both your and your wife's 50% from your Captain's Circle account or do you both need one?

4 minutes ago, CFD130 said:

I just checked my wife's princess account and it looks like they put half in my account and half in hers

not sure but that look like what it is

So you each have an account?  So besides my account it sounds like my wife, 2 daughters and 2 granddaughters may all need accounts since, as I understand it, the FCC will be spread across the 6 of us.

3 hours ago, dog said:

Yes, our accounts for March 6th cancellation show 100% FCC applied to our accounts this morning.Option1 was my only choice and the rest of the 225% FCC is not showing up yet.

I received the taxes, fees & pre paid purchases refund to my credit card the day I cancelled.

This morning was the first time FCC showed when I logged in to Captain Circle.

My FCC Must be booked and used by Dec. 31, 2021. 

Edited by dog

It took 8 business days for our FCC to appear in our accounts. Some refunds to our credit cards appeared after a few days (like pre-paid service charges). The other refunds (taxes, fees, air tickets) took about 10 business days to show on our credit card.

21 hours ago, Coral said:

For those who are impacted by this business decision, Princess is offering guests the opportunity to transfer 100% of the money paid for their cancelled cruise to a future cruise of their choice. To add a bonus incentive for guests to accept this offer, the company will add an additional generous future cruise credit benefit which can be applied to the cruise fare. In addition, Princess will honor this offer for those guests who had made final payment and cancelled their booking on or after February 4, 2020. The future cruise credit can be used on any voyage departing through May 1, 2022.

For Option 1:

I received my 100% FCC today, stating it Must be booked/sail by December 31, 2021.

To remaining FCC will follow.

16 minutes ago, dog said:

For Option 1:

I received my 100% FCC today, stating it Must be booked/sail by December 31, 2021.

Interesting. Thanks for reporting.

Typo?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, dog said:

My FCC Must be booked and used by Dec. 31, 2021. 

I got the same thing appear in my Captain Circle account today. The 100% of cancellation fee, stating it must be booked and sailed by Dec 31st 2021. No sign of the bonus FCC yet. Also, no sign of any refund to credit card for taxes/fees/pre-paid grats.

I chose option 1, by the way....

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Coral said:

Interesting. Thanks for reporting.

Typo?

my TA was also told this expiry date. Possibly due to cancelling March 6 th for March 7 th cruise? I don’t know. 
typo. Fat fingers

On 3/18/2020 at 8:27 PM, Coral said:

For those who are impacted by this business decision, Princess is offering guests the opportunity to transfer 100% of the money paid for their cancelled cruise to a future cruise of their choice. To add a bonus incentive for guests to accept this offer, the company will add an additional generous future cruise credit benefit which can be applied to the cruise fare. In addition, Princess will honor this offer for those guests who had made final payment and cancelled their booking on or after February 4, 2020. The future cruise credit can be used on any voyage departing through May 1, 2022.

Checked and see my credit.  Will have to check DH's account.  I also see "Book by 12/31/21 and Sail By 12/31/21.  Does anyone know how they calculate the credit? Not complaining because I am thrilled to get it but want to understand.

Edited by hokiefans
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, hokiefans said:

Checked and see my credit.  Will have to check DH's account.  I also see "Book by 12/31/21 and Sail By 12/31/21.  Does anyone know how they calculate the credit? Not complaining because I am thrilled to get it but want to understand.

Other than the cost of the cruise. Everything else gets refunded back to your credit card. If you chose to get FCC that is the cost of the cruise less any other purchases. 

3 hours ago, WNcruiser said:

Did you cancel last Thursday or earlier? 

I cancelled on March 6 for a cruise beginning on March 7 th. 
Also, for this FCC showing in my Personalizer yesterday, I did not receive an email notification. 

10 hours ago, dog said:

For Option 1:

9 hours ago, ceilidh1 said:

I got the same thing appear in my Captain Circle account today. The 100% of cancellation fee, stating it must be booked and sailed by Dec 31st 2021. No sign of the bonus FCC yet. Also, no sign of any refund to credit card for taxes/fees/pre-paid grats.

Where are you all seeing this on your account, can’t see anything. Which bit are you clicking on to see this? 

I did not see anything in my personalizer re: FCC until they gave it to me yesterday. I logged in. Went to my account for Captain Circle. Only a description of what FCC, OBC etc showed up until Princess gave me the FCC.  Princess eebsit’s latest Update says it will take up to 60 days to get refunds. 

Go to Account.

Go to Home.

Go to Circle Savings.

When Princess gives you FCC it will show up.

Until then you only see description of what FCC, OBC etc.

Also see my credits on page that shows my next cruise that I booked. At the top of my page

it shows number of days sailed, elite, FCC amount

It is not ALL coming at the same time.

My credit card showed refund for taxes, prepaid purchases on the day I cancelled---March 6th.

My Option #1 ---100% FCC showed up in my Personalizer Circle Account ---March 19th.

Still waiting for remainder of my Option #1 FCC.

Edited by dog

18 hours ago, ceilidh1 said:

Ah because it originally said you could use up until May 1 2022 didn’t it?

4 minutes ago, amajaa said:

I believe this condition re: Use by date, differs according to your Booking. Just my guess.

34 minutes ago, amajaa said:

Not that clear is it? Sounds like you must cruise before May 1 2022.

"We hope you will stick with us by selecting Option 1, and give our team a chance to shine at a later date by transferring money paid and accepting a significantly higher value future cruise credit that can be used on any voyage through May 1, 2022. For some, choosing the future cruise credit may not be financially possible, so we have Option 2 that is a combination of a refund and future cruise credit at lower value."

4 hours ago, dog said:

Go to Account.

Go to Home.

Go to Circle Savings.

When Princess gives you FCC it will show up.

Until then you only see description of what FCC, OBC etc.

Also see my credits on page that shows my next cruise that I booked. At the top of my page

it shows number of days sailed, elite, FCC amount

It is not ALL coming at the same time.

My credit card showed refund for taxes, prepaid purchases on the day I cancelled---March 6th.

My Option #1 ---100% FCC showed up in my Personalizer Circle Account ---March 19th.

Still waiting for remainder of my Option #1 FCC.

I no longer see my cruse history.  I do see the April 12 Regal we cancelled and the Dec 12 replacement on Enchanted.  But not the cruise history listing. So there is something going on.  I still theorize that we won't see any FCC until after April 12 when the Regal cruise will have sailed. They need to use some sort of trigger in the system and embarkation date could be it.  Just a theory.

• Like 1

On 3/19/2020 at 5:57 PM, dog said:

For Option 1:

Made copies of our two accounts.

And tonight the 100% FCC has disappeared from Captain Circle account!!

Not worried yet. 

Edited by dog

12 minutes ago, dog said:

Made copies of our two accounts.

And tonight the 100% FCC has disappeared from Captain Circle account!!

Not worried yet. 

Also missing from son’s circle account. 
anyone else see their FCC disappear?