FCC Only? Rebooking thoughts

zeppgirl

We are scheduled to go on a med cruise leaving from Rome in June.  It's technically still on, but we aren't going anywhere...right now the governor has us sheltering in place and schools probably not going back until next year.  Trump is saying this will probably go until June/July.  So I need to cancel my flights, hotels, cruise.  I looked at pricing for next June and it's gone up a crazy amount versus what we paid.  We had a Haven spa suite and now it looks like we will only be able to get a balcony room.  Would you take the credit and just wait it out a while?  Or do you think things are going to book up as people start using their credit?  At this point there's no refund, even if they cancel, right?

You are looking at a situation going out 6 months or more and the cruise prices well crash by then, wait for NCL to CXL your cruise, then take the best offer,

I am looking at booking in Sept or Oct,   on the Jewel for the same price or lower than Apr. cruses.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, zeppgirl said:

At this point there's no refund, even if they cancel, right?

For the cruises they cancelled in March/April (through April 11), they gave the option for 125% FCC -OR- 100% cash refund.  There is no guarantee that they will off those same terms for additional cruises they cancel, but if I were you, I'd wait until 48 hours out to cancel your cruise.  If you're for sure not going to go, you can cancel your other things (flight/hotel), but wait until the last minute to cancel with NCL.

• Like 1