ms Zuiderdam    canceled

Eastern Hemisphere:
ms Amsterdam    at sea        
ms Maasdam    Honolulu    Hawaii    
ms Noordam    canceled

ms Westerdam    canceled

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

HONOLULU -- Two cruise ships won't be allowed to disembark in Honolulu after being turned away by other ports, even with no positive cases of coronavirus on either vessel, officials said Wednesday.

State and cruise line officials previously said passengers would disembark at Honolulu Harbor. However, U.S. Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, who is running for president, said during a telephone town hall Wednesday that the state Department of Transportation "made the difficult, but correct, decision to only allow the Maasdam and Norwegian Jewel cruise vessels ... to come into port solely to take on fuel and resupply, in Honolulu Harbor.”

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/cruise-ships-allowed-disembark-honolulu-69679015

Edited by richwmn

GOOD MORNING THE DAILY AND TO ALL!

Good day for chicken but I am making Cioppino!! Tomorrow I will do a chicken dish.

RICH, I appreciate the update with the Maasdam! 
Stay safe all!

Denise😊

PS I got a email from my PCC at HAL!

My Full 100% monies on the whole cruise with Rotterdam went through and my FCC will come through in 2 weeks👍
on FCC She explained that port fees and taxes only on FCC will not

be applied. Just base fare

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

My Full 100% monies on the whole cruise with Rotterdam went through and my FCC will come through in 2 weeks👍

Good for you Denise! We have not heard back yet. I booked online thru HAL. I don't want to call and bother anyone at this busy time.

1 hour ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

Our Travel Agents office is closed until April 1.  I'm sure that information is in her inbox.  Still excited about getting what we are.  So love HAL.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, richwmn said:

HONOLULU -- Two cruise ships won't be allowed to disembark in Honolulu after being turned away by other ports, even with no positive cases of coronavirus on either vessel, officials said Wednesday.

State and cruise line officials previously said passengers would disembark at Honolulu Harbor. However, U.S. Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, who is running for president, said during a telephone town hall Wednesday that the state Department of Transportation "made the difficult, but correct, decision to only allow the Maasdam and Norwegian Jewel cruise vessels ... to come into port solely to take on fuel and resupply, in Honolulu Harbor.”

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/cruise-ships-allowed-disembark-honolulu-69679015

Maasdam passengers were all suppose to debark and fly home from Hilo.....Hilo closed their port....they can't leave the ship and can only get fuel in Honolulu today...........then back to San Diego.....??  Does anyone know....??

5 hours ago, richwmn said:

Rich FYI

ms Eurodam    at sea Pacific Ocean destination Puerto Vallarta, Mexico        
ms Koningsdam    at sea Atlantic Ocean east of Puerto Rico      
ms Nieuw Amsterdam    Laid up west of Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas  (Great Bahama anchorage)      
ms Nieuw Statendam    Laid up west of Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas  (Great Bahama anchorage)         
ms Oosterdam    At anchor off Cabo San Lucas, Mexico        
ms Rotterdam    Docked Puerto Vallarta, Mexico        
ms Veendam    Laid up west of Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas  (Great Bahama anchorage)         
ms Volendam    with pax at sea  Atlantic Ocean destination Ft. Lauderdale, FL      
ms Zaandam    with pax at sea Pacific Ocean off Chile        
ms Zuiderdam   Laid up west of Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas  (Great Bahama anchorage) 

Eastern Hemisphere:
ms Amsterdam    with pax at sea Indian Ocean destination Freemantle, Western Australia     
ms Maasdam    with pax at sea destination Honolulu, Hi 20 Mar 2020 (bunkering/provisioning only - no disembarkation)    
ms Noordam    at sea Hauraki Gulf east of Auckland, NZ 

ms Westerdam    at sea Pacific Ocean destination Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Barney10 said:

Any updates on the status of the Zaandam off the coast of Chile?

I just saw this on one of the HAL pages on FB from someone on the Zaandam; it was posted about 4 hours ago:

Update on the Zaandam cruise: The Captain announcement this morning advised we will be arriving at Valparaiso around 8am tomorrow morning. We will NOT be allowed to dock or disembark but only anchored in the bay. Arrangements have been made for fuel and stores(17 sea containers) to be brought to the ship and loaded via cranes. Supplies for another couple of weeks.
Should be interesting to see.
Peru and Ecuador will not let us disembark so we are continuing north.
I personally anticipate we will be onboard another week or two. Everyone is healthy so we are ok. Food is great and so is the wine. A little surf and turf at the Gala last night.

Smooth Sailing!  🙂🙂🙂