The Post Your Favorite Celebrity Cruise Photos Thread

WonderMan3

2 minutes ago, MamaFej said:

Thanks for posting pictures from our mutual Iceland/Ireland cruise on the Reflection last year. It was amazing!

Indeed it was -- one of our best cruises ever. The itinerary, as well as the people we've met through our very active roll call 😁

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

Thank you, I went down the "list", almost done.... I would have loved to visit Antarctica and South America, but the long flights have "done" me in....

I've been lucky to accomplish so much.

I really appreciated all your pictures and you are very fortunate to have been able to visit all these beautiful areas. I just retired with the hope of travelling a bit and ... Covid-19 took over. I know, my issue is ....insignificant in comparison to anybody else having to deal with that virus. 

Nevertheless, I steal dream for a brighter future for all of us. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Chrisclaire said:

Newly refurbished Millennium, March 2019 Hong Kong to Shanghai.

Was a cold cruise, so not many loungers occupied!

And my favourite part of the ship 😆😆

20190317_135049.jpg

20190327_131736.jpg

20190321_105852.jpg

Wow! You are so lucky! This was our dream cruise for March 2020.... which was unfortunately cancelled. I hope you enjoyed it! 

35 minutes ago, Chrisclaire said:

20190317_135049.jpg

I "see" Daleks gathered around that table. Other Doctor Who fans will understand. emo3.gif 

Host Kat emo32.gif

• Like 2

On 4/21/2020 at 3:35 PM, Newbury newbie said:

Sunset Bar & Grill, Maho Beach, St Maarten - Reflection 2016

2B448DF1-E1B0-43E9-A1CD-C1498B7B29BC.jpeg

I so wanted to get this picture on our first visit to the island.  Great timing for that one - still recovering from a hurricane so no traffic (or at least VERY little) and I didn't even get to see a plane land.  Still on my list for a future cruise.

1 hour ago, cachouonacruise said:

I really appreciated all your pictures and you are very fortunate to have been able to visit all these beautiful areas. I just retired with the hope of travelling a bit and ... Covid-19 took over. I know, my issue is ....insignificant in comparison to anybody else having to deal with that virus. 

Nevertheless, I steal dream for a brighter future for all of us. 

Same, here. Hubby and I made a conscious decision in our 20s to live below our means, maximize deferred compensation and invest as much as possible so that we could travel extensively in retirement. We decided to do as much international travel as possible in the next few years, then focus more on RVing around North America once we have grandkids. After 30 years, retirement is finally here, and, well...

I understand that feeling of "my issue is insignificant in comparison..." However, it's okay to be sad. It's okay to be disappointed. I've been saying that to a LOT of high school seniors (including my son) lately. In acknowledging your feelings about what you have lost, you are in no way diminishing the losses of others. You recognize and respect their losses. You understand the enormous differences between what you've lost and what others have lost.

As I've often stated, saying that I shouldn't be said because others have it worse is like saying that I shouldn't be happy because others have it better. Your feelings are valid. 

I join you in dreaming of a brighter future for all.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, cachouonacruise said:

Wow! You are so lucky! This was our dream cruise for March 2020.... which was unfortunately cancelled. I hope you enjoyed it! 

Such a shame. It was a fantastic cruise seeing so many places we would otherwise never visit. 

We had a week in H.K. and 2 nights in Macau before the cruise & 2 nights in Shanghai at the end.

All amazing places!

I do hope you get the chance at some other time to go.

We also met some lovely people.

For me, part of the memory of a great cruise is the people you meet from all over the world.

We have only done 5 so far, now is our time to "up" our travel.....not for a wee while yet 😕

• Like 1
  • Haha 1