Jump to content

The Post Your Favorite Celebrity Cruise Photos Thread


WonderMan3
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hubbard Glacier, August 2019, Celebrity Millennium from Vancouver to Seward, Alaska. We had almost perfect weather that day and the ship got within a half mile of the glacier, which is about the closest you can get. This picture was taken from the Millennium. 1222249502_HubbardGlacier.thumb.jpg.82eb73cb8418c7e8af6eb510b2f0f715.jpg

Edited by AuroraRose
  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/24/2020 at 7:03 PM, Chrisclaire said:

Haha, love it!

Gardens by the Bay, such an amazing place.

Not to mention the Marina Bay Sands Hotel.

Loved Singapore, would love to go back someday. 

Sadly the Long Bar in Raffles Hotel was closed for refurb when we were there....missed out on our Singapore Sling 😕

Thank you.  We loved Singapore too and will definitely go back. When you do go back I would recommend taking your Singapore Sling in the outdoor bar at Raffles, both the air and the drinks are fresher although I have to say the ones on the Millenium tasted very similar !

TZ6A_1080556s.jpg

TZ6B_1000687s.jpg

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, JBare said:

Thank you.  We loved Singapore too and will definitely go back. When you do go back I would recommend taking your Singapore Sling in the outdoor bar at Raffles, both the air and the drinks are fresher although I have to say the ones on the Millenium tasted very similar !

TZ6A_1080556s.jpg

TZ6B_1000687s.jpg

Great photos! 

Thanks for the advice 😊

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/25/2020 at 5:13 PM, AuroraRose said:

Hubbard Glacier, August 2019, Celebrity Millennium from Vancouver to Seward, Alaska. We had almost perfect weather that day and the ship got within a half mile of the glacier, which is about the closest you can get. This picture was taken from the Millennium. 1222249502_HubbardGlacier.thumb.jpg.82eb73cb8418c7e8af6eb510b2f0f715.jpg

What a fantastic photo!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Chrisclaire Thank you! Your photos of South Korea are fascinating and now I have a new bucket list destination as well!

 

Here's another one from our Alaska Trip this past August. This was taken from the Mt. Roberts gondola in Juneau looking across to Douglas Island with the Millennium below. IMG_20190806_122901072_HDR.thumb.jpg.2d5e0aa182fa107bf084090f4f8223a0.jpg

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, AuroraRose said:

@Chrisclaire Thank you! Your photos of South Korea are fascinating and now I have a new bucket list destination as well!

 

Here's another one from our Alaska Trip this past August. This was taken from the Mt. Roberts gondola in Juneau looking across to Douglas Island with the Millennium below. IMG_20190806_122901072_HDR.thumb.jpg.2d5e0aa182fa107bf084090f4f8223a0.jpg

So pleased you enjoyed the photos & now have South Korea on your bucket list!

We loved this cruise & saw many interesting places.

 

Your Alaska photos are beautiful!

We haven't been yet, but is on our bucket list!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Chrisclaire said:

These are the lady divers of Jeju selling seaweed that they have dived for!

Some are in their 80's, they dive up to 10 metres whilst holding their breath, to catch fish for a living.

An old tradition going back  to 1629!

20190328_113554.jpg

It’s very interesting to watch these amazing ladies.  This tradition is dying out as younger ladies have chosen not to follow in their footsteps. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • ANNOUNCEMENT: PONANT Cruises & Expeditions
      • Cruise Critic Live Special Event: Q&A with American Queen Voyages
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...