Jump to content

The Post Your Favorite Celebrity Cruise Photos Thread


WonderMan3
 Share

Recommended Posts

I was so fortunate to take my Antarctica cruise this past January before all the remainder of my 2020 cruise travels were cancelled.

Antarctica is certainly mesmerizing!!!

From the Eclipse. 

That iceberg may look small but is actually over 1000 feet tall and that is only 10% the remaining 90% is under water!!!

DSCN0161.JPG

Edited by BigRedFan
  • Like 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

As the OP did, we also did a Spenser Ambrose tour to the Pitons of St. Lucia, and just had one of those perfect days!  After we watched them disappear in the distance during sailaway, we wandered up to the Mast Bar.  There we were enjoying an adult beverage when we happened to look back and were delighted to see the Pitons waving good-bye, framed perfectly by the ship.  We took several beautiful photos during our outing that day, but this one, while not as scenic, is such a fun memory! 

IMG_20180131_170622020_HDR.jpg

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wish I could post pictures, this post has been a trip down memory lane. We have a photo from our first cruise that was on the Summit in 2002 in Alaska, It is a beautiful photo of the fire weed all in bloom in Denali Park. We loved everything about that cruise including the Ship. We are scheduled to cruise again in Sept. if we can go across the border into Canada.  

Thanks to all who have posted their beautiful pictures. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • Holland America Line’s Alaska Exploration Sale
      • Cruise Critic Live Special Event: Q&A with American Queen Voyages
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...