Sales call from NCL

adam_s_allen

11 minutes ago, GA Dave said:

They are so desperate for revenue at this point.

You’d think they’d start highly discounting cruises that could possibly sail a few months from now to get revenue but nope. Their approach is greed and to raise prices. That approach is highly flawed and hopefully most don’t fall for it . 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Buford T Justiice said:

just sales people doing their job... trying to turn lemons into lemonade.

I know these sales people are having a tough time right now but don’t lie to people. It had me seriously thinking NCL lowered the time limit available to redeem cruise next certificates.

• Like 4

Super shady. Instead of sketchy sales techniques, how about at least repeating the sales from December (30% off plus 20% off extra for Latitudes)? Thinking I will pay more in today's new world is just denial and wishful thinking.

• Like 1

Just now, pghflyer said:

Thinking I will pay more in today's new world is just denial and wishful thinking.

Absolutely...... for some reason they believe it is the customer that is desperate which in reality it’s quite the opposite and they’ll realize that eventually. Just a money and mental game to NCL.

Not sure where NCL is coming from these days.  Was going to take the 125% cruise fare from my canceled 3/28 cruise.  Tried to reschedule for later this year and the fares were crazy high, making my 125% credit silly.  Combine that with the terrible customer service from the Dorian Hurricane situation last year, sailed Carnival instead and moving to Royal for my next cruise.

Needless to say, I’m going for my refund on Monday for my 3/28 cancellation.

Said this in another thread, since Del Rio took over service has taken a steep dive, prices have gone way up.

NCL (DelRio) is beginning to feel like the sleazy cruise company!

14 minutes ago, graphicguy said:

Not sure where NCL is coming from these days.  Was going to take the 125% cruise fare from my canceled 3/28 cruise.  Tried to reschedule for later this year and the fares were crazy high, making my 125% credit silly.  Combine that with the terrible customer service from the Dorian Hurricane situation last year, sailed Carnival instead and moving to Royal for my next cruise.

Needless to say, I’m going for my refund on Monday for my 3/28 cancellation.

Said this in another thread, since Del Rio took over service has taken a steep dive, prices have gone way up.

NCL (DelRio) is beginning to feel like the sleazy cruise company!

I have a cruise booked for January next year that was booked a while ago. I’m gonna take my FCC and apply it to that. I’m not booking a new one at these rates. I’ll look for some last minute bargains in the fall or December though.