Jump to content

P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?


Host Sharon
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Eddie99 said:

But the count is imprecise now and sits next to a grey speech bubble 💬 

 

So yours, zapp, says 💬 4k 

terrierjohn has 8.6k, I have 1.7k and Graham beats us all into a c0cked hat with 💬 23.1k

 

As if it matters at all …

Shows what our lockdown lives have become 😋

When I look at mine and others, it shows the exact number. Graham is about 4th in the rep points league. 3 more places and he wins a free cruise. I think the display is dependant on the device you use. Graham's big IBM must have an effect 🤣. Wowzz is quite high up in rep points. That will please him no end.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Hopefully no one on here is booked on Anthem of the seas out of Southampton on October 20th as it has been cancelled.

Graham.

Any idea why, Graham?

I assume this was a standard cruise, not a Seacation.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, zap99 said:

When I look at mine and others, it shows the exact number. Graham is about 4th in the rep points league. 3 more places and he wins a free cruise. I think the display is dependant on the device you use. Graham's big IBM must have an effect 🤣. Wowzz is quite high up in rep points. That will please him no end.

Bloody cronyism,Roger must be on the CC committee.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, wowzz said:

Any idea why, Graham?

I assume this was a standard cruise, not a Seacation.  

A message from Royal Caribbean.

It is to accommodate cruise restarts.

Graham.

 

Screenshot_20210804_082101.jpg

Edited by grapau27
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

A message from Royal Caribbean.

It is to accommodate cruise restarts.

Graham.

 

Screenshot_20210804_082101.jpg

Thanks Graham. 

The cancellation is not just Europe related, which was my concern.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, AndyMichelle said:

As you seem to have access to all our lives Graham, what is Michelle doing me for tea tonight? 😊

Andy 

Sausage and mash with a bottle of Peroni.🤣

Andy anyone can click on an avatar to access a profile.

Currently 18°C and sunny but rain forecast for later.

I hope you both are well.

Graham.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Sausage and mash with a bottle of Peroni.🤣

Andy anyone can click on an avatar to access a profile.

Currently 18°C and sunny but rain forecast for later.

I hope you both are well.

Graham.

If using a tablet, the rep points do not show up - well they don't when I try to look. 

Not that I care - lol !

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Andy anyone can click on an avatar to access a profile.

 

I frequently click on avatars by mistake when aiming to read the last post in a thread while reading the forum on my mobile phone. My fingers are too fat for the little keyboard 🥴

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, SarahHben said:

I frequently click on avatars by mistake when aiming to read the last post in a thread while reading the forum on my mobile phone. My fingers are too fat for the little keyboard 🥴

I have done that lots of times too.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, wowzz said:

If using a tablet, the rep points do not show up - well they don't when I try to look. 

Not that I care - lol !

I only ever post on my Android mobile phone and it's only posts and date joined.

 

Screenshot_20210804_113836_com.android.chrome.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, wowzz said:

If using a tablet, the rep points do not show up - well they don't when I try to look. 

Not that I care - lol !

Wowzz.You have turned purple!! Have you been promoted??!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ann141 said:

Wowzz.You have turned purple!! Have you been promoted??!

Just noticed that! No idea why, although it does match the colour of my old school blazer! 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, wowzz said:

If using a tablet, the rep points do not show up - well they don't when I try to look. 

Not that I care - lol !

I have never found the rep points though have to admit I haven't tried very hard to look for them!(and probably never will!)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Downing street COVID briefing will take place at 3.30pm today Professor Jonathan Van-Tam, deputy chief medical officer for England, will today give an update on the current COVID situation.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, kalos said:

Downing street COVID briefing will take place at 3.30pm today Professor Jonathan Van-Tam, deputy chief medical officer for England, will today give an update on the current COVID 

 

Edited by Josy1953
I found the info I wanted
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Josy1953 said:

Which channel is it on ? Our TV is not showing it.

I got the info off Sky TV but am watching BBC news channel who say they are broadcasting it live at 3.30  (231 Free view )

 

Edited by kalos
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, kalos said:

I got the info off Sky TV but am watching BBC news channel who say they are broadcasting

it live at 3.30 

 

Thanks, I  just found it on BBC  news channel.  I was foolishly expecting it to be on BBC 1 or 2 but I  should know that the Olympics are the most important thing at thd moment.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, grapau27 said:

I only ever post on my Android mobile phone and it's only posts and date joined.

 

Screenshot_20210804_113836_com.android.chrome.jpg

Graham, that screenshot is from the profile page and I can access that, I thought everyone was saying that your posting count also showed up on all your posts, which it certainly doesn't on my android phone.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Post count (rounded) speech bubble, date of joining, and location are visible under the avatar on my iPad.  Not on the iPhone though

 

I took this on my phone this morning.  Wednesday walk.  Very nice, followed by pub lunch - salmon mornay with duchesse potatoes and every type of veg you can think of.  Also very nice.  We have a poor forecast for tomorrow, unfortunately 

 

FEBD0E88-304B-4836-A738-CD2B53368424.thumb.jpeg.6db20a05ef9e169fa01ef50d25bbbb66.jpeg

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, terrierjohn said:

Graham, that screenshot is from the profile page and I can access that, I thought everyone was saying that your posting count also showed up on all your posts, which it certainly doesn't on my android phone.

I haven't seen that either.

Maybe people are confusing the thread post count number?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • ANNOUNCEMENT: PONANT Cruises & Expeditions
      • Cruise Critic Live Special Event: Q&A with American Queen Voyages
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...