P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

35 minutes ago, Beckett said:

Happy Ruby Anniversary Graham and Pauline.

I hope you have a wonderful day and I'm looking forward to hearing about the secret. Whatever you do, I'm sure it will be happy.

Very best wishes. Jane. Xxxx

Thank you so much Jane.

Graham xx

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Adawn47 said:

A very Happy Ruby Wedding Anniversary Graham  and Pauline. 🥂💕

Enjoy whatever you have planned to celebrate your special day. x

Avril

P.s. I got the right day this time😉

Thanks Avril.

We appreciate your best wishes.

Graham x.

Happy anniversary and/or birthday to all those celebrating.

Absolutely nothing to do with cruising but this has intrigued me.,. What's it all about?????

On our village gossip board a lady is advertising/promoting her "Baby Gender Parties"   The photos are showing such parties in a hall, with a stage, lighting, music equipment, bunting etc.

I've only just come to terms with baby showers 😃

Are these parties to announce the probable sex of the child, or to guess.. or even to take bets on.  Anyone heard  of these or been to one????

Despite saying repeatedly that I would not be going to the Covid hub this week, 11 calls and texts later I caved in and agreed to go in today and tomorrow because they are so short of volunteers, 3 have now got caught Covid so are out for at least 3 weeks. 

I wish that more people would step up instead of saying " I wouldn't risk working in here in case I caught Covid " one of the other volunteers had a piece of paper and was marking a tick every time she heard that today.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Josy1953 said:

Despite saying repeatedly that I would not be going to the Covid hub this week, 11 calls and texts later I caved in and agreed to go in today and tomorrow because they are so short of volunteers, 3 have now got caught Covid so are out for at least 3 weeks. 

I wish that more people would step up instead of saying " I wouldn't risk working in here in case I caught Covid " one of the other volunteers had a piece of paper and was marking a tick every time she heard that today.

Take care Josy :classic_love:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Josy1953 said:

My husband is a volunteer steward but the venue that he was helping at closed down last sunday and vaccinations are only re starting in the middle of September once the new venue is ready.I feel sorry for the 16 and 17 year olds who now have to travel outside the town to get jabbed.Stoke is a bit far to travel to, otherwise he would gladly volunteer!