Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
Sign in to follow this  
richwmn

The Daily for Monday Mar 23, 2020

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)


today is Melba Toast Day, National Chip and Dip Day, Cuddly Kitten Day, and National Puppy Day


Grand Bahama Anchorage
Volendam
Veendam
Zuiderdam
Nieuw Amsterdam
Nieuw Statendam

Bridgetown Barbados Anchorage
Koningsdam

Puerto Vallarta MX
Westerdam
Rotterdam

Fremantle, Australia
Amsterdam - discharging guests until 3/24

Hauraki Sea east of Auckland NZ
Noordam

At Sea Pacific
Oosterdam destination Long Beach CA eta 3/25
Eurodam Destination Puerto Vallarta eta 3/24
Zaandam (with Passengers) Destination Fort Lauderdale eta Balboa PA 3/27
Maasdam (with Passengers) Destination Long Beach CA eta 3/27

Edited by richwmn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for letting us know where the dam ships are today, Rich.

 

Hoping the Maasdam & Zaandam’s passengers will be able to disembark easily on the 27th.  In the meantime, I’ll cuddle my puppy 🙂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, richwmn said:

Fremantle, Australia
Amsterdam - discharging guests until 3/24

 

Amsterdam has left Fremantle, and is heading to South Africa

 

amsdur.png.1bb521c5aa768fcb463201b0731f10cb.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, SedNabokos said:

 

Amsterdam has left Fremantle, and is heading to South Africa

 

amsdur.png.1bb521c5aa768fcb463201b0731f10cb.png

 

Image may contain: sky, outdoor and water

 

Image may contain: sky, ocean, outdoor and water

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for today’s report, Rich!

 

And special thanks for recognizing that we just might need more than one thing to celebrate today!

 

Stay well!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Copper10-8 said:

 

Image may contain: sky, outdoor and water

 

Image may contain: sky, ocean, outdoor and water

 

 

 

Thank you for the photo report.  John, How did you get it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rich:  Thank you for the Fleet report.  I hope HAL can recover from this stoppage of work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good morning all!

First I wish I could cuddle my grand puppy!

Since we have been back from The Rotterdam and now STAY AT HOME we can only watch videos of Paisley with our daughter who is working from home and we are having to facetime😞 

Rich I really appreciate your report to see where all the ships are! Will look for Oosterdam and Maasdam this week as we 

sit out side!

Thank you

Denise😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wish I had a puppy to cuddle, too.

 

Thank you, Rich, now you are making me hungry.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

Good morning all!

First I wish I could cuddle my grand puppy!

Since we have been back from The Rotterdam and now STAY AT HOME we can only watch videos of Paisley with our daughter who is working from home and we are having to facetime😞 

Rich I really appreciate your report to see where all the ships are! Will look for Oosterdam and Maasdam this week as we 

sit out side!

Thank you

Denise😊

 

Good morning Denise!

My niece just picked up a 3 year old dog to foster care in San Diego a few days ago. His name is Oddy and he's a handful! He has not been trained in any capacity, but he is trying to learn. Such as: she was trying to teach him to sit, so would give him a little treat when he did. Now he runs after her and sits in hopes he'll get the treat. He is also scared of steps and the leash, so my niece has some work cut out for her. Thankfully, she is a special ED teacher, and has a lot of patience!

Joy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Seasick Sailor said:

 

Good morning Denise!

My niece just picked up a 3 year old dog to foster care in San Diego a few days ago. His name is Oddy and he's a handful! He has not been trained in any capacity, but he is trying to learn. Such as: she was trying to teach him to sit, so would give him a little treat when he did. Now he runs after her and sits in hopes he'll get the treat. He is also scared of steps and the leash, so my niece has some work cut out for her. Thankfully, she is a special ED teacher, and has a lot of patience!

Joy

Joy,

Thank you 🙏 I had a smile!

Hope all is well for you too!

Denise😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, cat shepard said:

Thank you for today’s report, Rich!

 

And special thanks for recognizing that we just might need more than one thing to celebrate today!

 

Stay well!

Each day everyone has a lot to celebrate. The site I chose to use to get the daily "holiday" gives me two a day. Sometimes, like this morning, I hear another one on the radio, and there is another site I use  if the first two don't seem to "fit". Today both the original choices seemed to work, but the radio mentioned puppies and I checked the other site which added kittens. All seemed to fit just fine so I used them all.

my cat at her current favorite resting place

20200323_132121.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Koningsdam seems to have resumed her reposition around South America.  Headed for a port south of Recife, Brazil.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, richwmn said:

Each day everyone has a lot to celebrate. The site I chose to use to get the daily "holiday" gives me two a day. Sometimes, like this morning, I hear another one on the radio, and there is another site I use  if the first two don't seem to "fit". Today both the original choices seemed to work, but the radio mentioned puppies and I checked the other site which added kittens. All seemed to fit just fine so I used them all.

my cat at her current favorite resting place

20200323_132121.jpg

Rich your beautiful kitty made my day👍
She loves your chair. What is her name?

Have a good Monday😊

Denise😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, richwmn said:

Cuddly Kitten Day, and National Puppy Day

 

I can support that 😄

And your kitty is adorable ❤️

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

Rich your beautiful kitty made my day👍
She loves your chair. What is her name?

Have a good Monday😊

Denise😊

Sometimes Callie, sometimes Prissy, mostly little girl.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, richwmn said:

Sometimes Callie, sometimes Prissy, mostly little girl.

 


 

She is gorgeous!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • Q&A: Cruise Insurance w/ Steve Dasseos of the TripInsuranceStore.com June 2020
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...