Chris Wong Vlogs... day #9?

suizas

I watched most of Chris’ post on and off again. I also hope he returns.  

In my book He was a walking, talking, blogging FREE COMMERCIAL for Royal Caribbean. 

You could tell tell he enjoyed his work and the cruise line, and was good public relations for the line..

Eddie

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, JToftheSeas said:

He just posted a new video today (4/12/2020) on his YouTube channel. 

The video is not new. Wonder if he edited it (to remove any reference to covid-19) in order to monetize it. I heard YT doesn't pay any videos if certain words are used because no advertisers will place ad on those video.

Thanks for your continued support guys! You guys have shown me so much love for my YouTube content, I am really lucky to have you as viewers.

I've spent the last week trying to figure out how to keep my channel growing, and the type of content I want to make moving forward. I actually didn't enjoy making the Q&A videos at home, and I would much rather make content I enjoy creating.

I have a lot of videos already made, before the Coronavirus pandemic started, and I should have enough cruise content to post once a week - to last until cruising starts again.

I am back home in the UK safe, sound and healthy.

Chris Wong

• Like 17
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ROYAL CARIBBEAN DUDE said:

Thanks for your continued support guys! You guys have shown me so much love for my YouTube content, I am really lucky to have you as viewers.

I've spent the last week trying to figure out how to keep my channel growing, and the type of content I want to make moving forward. I actually didn't enjoy making the Q&A videos at home, and I would much rather make content I enjoy creating.

I have a lot of videos already made, before the Coronavirus pandemic started, and I should have enough cruise content to post once a week - to last until cruising starts again.

Chris Wong

Thanks for the update Chris.  Stay safe. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ROYAL CARIBBEAN DUDE said:

Chris Wong

Good to hear from you, Chris, especially that you are safe and healthy.  I grew concerned when there were no new vlogs and the more recent ones disappeared.  I love seeing your cruise vlogs, so I'm happy if you keep posting those.  After all, given the new reality, it's likely the only cruising we'll be doing for quite some time.

Thank you for continuing to entertain us!

Edited by essgee_ca

3 hours ago, ROYAL CARIBBEAN DUDE said:

Chris Wong

chris - 

glad your are back - although disappointed to see how things are unfolding and would much prefer you telling the truth about why your videos are not available anymore and todays video with the green screen background trick (yet referencing sooo many comments that were clearly posted after you returned home) of the one you posted today...

Your genuine personality is why we enjoy and watch these videos - so it’s a little hard to watch when you are not able to be yourself.   I hope you get to the point SOON - where your content is something you are allowed to post and something that you enjoy posting, while still being genuine and true (to yourself and others).

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Cel_cruise said:

chris - 

glad your are back - although disappointed to see how things are unfolding and would much prefer you telling the truth about why your videos are not available anymore and todays video with the green screen background trick (yet referencing sooo many comments that were clearly posted after you returned home) of the one you posted today...

Your genuine personality is why we enjoy and watch these videos - so it’s a little hard to watch when you are not able to be yourself.   I hope you get to the point SOON - where your content is something you are allowed to post and something that you enjoy posting, while still being genuine and true (to yourself and others).

Why would you think that was Green Screened ?

• 1 month later...

Ok. Now that I watched the video. 

You were in the middle of the “Perfect Storm” and people (cruisers) very interested in your vlogs. Glad you enjoyed a little capitalistic income. Great job and keep using your talent to go forward.  Don’t apologize for your successes. There is no limit what you can do. 

Edited by Milwaukee Eight
  • Like 1