airfare refund

the col.

When we booked with Hal in Jan 20 for Alaska trip we booked air with them also. In early Feb I found better connections for a better price. So I called the air lines to change--I was told I have to go back to Hal to cancel. So in early Feb (before the virus issue) I called and canceled my air plans from Hal. They told me they would credit it back to my card--that was 6 weeks ago.. Should I expect when they do cancel our trip which has a start date of 13 May 20 that it will all be credited to our card? It seems like a dumb question-- but we just don't  know. We still think the 13 May trip will be canceled. Thank you for your input---

I'd be talking to HAL about your refund especially since it was 6 weeks ago you last talked with them. As for your trip I believe you do not to have to think that it may be cancelled, it will be cancelled (already is cancelled but HAL is playing coy). All the Canadian ports are closed until July 1, 2020, a number of American west coast ports are closed, ports in Alaska do not want to see cruise ships until this virus situation is resolved. So where are you going to get on a boat and where is the boat that you get on going to go to?