Cruise thoughts on Epic and Mini Suite suggestions

So I’m looking at booking a B2B well kinda.  I’m already booked on RC Freedom in Jan 2021 out of Puerto Rico. Jan 31st - Feb 7th 
And was thinking about booking the Epic for when we get back on the Freedom.    Feb 7 - Feb 14th.  
It visits 2 of the same cities as the Freedom, but I’m ok with that.  

So your thought on the Epic. And suggestions for a good Mini Suite cabin would be appreciated.    

9DAA24B5-A52E-4497-BDBA-B3DC0E81CF96.png

3BA13BE4-9EB9-4E37-B12C-83F5F9682C95.png

We are booked for the same one you are looking at! 

Have been on the Epic twice before. Once in Europe and once in The Caribbean.

First time Deck 9 which was a mini suite and second time Deck 12 and this time Deck 11, all balcony cabins.

I don't remember any negatives from previous locations, quiet and comfy. And I don't remember any differences between mini suite and regular cabin. Maybe a little bigger but that was it

Not sure if you have heard or read about the bathrooms, no bother to us but the glass walls aren't too private!

15 minutes ago, mcmomny said:

We are booked for the same one you are looking at! 

Have been on the Epic twice before. Once in Europe and once in The Caribbean.

First time Deck 9 which was a mini suite and second time Deck 12 and this time Deck 11, all balcony cabins.

I don't remember any negatives from previous locations, quiet and comfy. And I don't remember any differences between mini suite and regular cabin. Maybe a little bigger but that was it

Not sure if you have heard or read about the bathrooms, no bother to us but the glass walls aren't too private!

I’ve watched a few videos on the cabins and noticed the split bathrooms in the mini suites. And the frost glass.    No issues for me there.   I travel solo most times.  And even if with someone. No big problem. 

What I did notice on the lower (Deck8-9) balconies that the life boats were right there. And blocking the views when looking down.  So my thought was getting a higher deck.   
like 11-12.  

Yes, I guess I do remember that about deck 9 and I think that the decks above can see you on your deck. Not covered. But that was 8 or 9 years ago so my memory isn't as good as it used to be!

2 minutes ago, mcmomny said:

Yes, I guess I do remember that about deck 9 and I think that the decks above can see you on your deck. Not covered. But that was 8 or 9 years ago so my memory isn't as good as it used to be!

Thank you.   I’m using the FCC from my May 2 alaska cruise that’s not gonna be happening so just trying to make a good choice in cabins for this trip as I’ve never been on the Epic.   

For Europe we went thru NCL and had the PCC pick our cabin and he picked 9085, close to elevators and quiet location.

For the Caribbean we booked ourselves on line and were traveling with another couple so wanted to be next to each other and we chose cabin 12152 which was more center for the other couple who were worried about getting sea sick. I was worried that there would be a lot of hallway noise being in the center but there wasn't

This upcoming one we chose deck 11 due to availability and again we are traveling with another couple and want our cabin next to each other. This time more center again in a BB category.

We have enjoyed The Epic, we have not booked her 3 times because of the ship but because of the itinerary works for us.

The pool area is crowded but what I like is the H2O adult only area that has no up charge.