What will you spend your OBC on?

noblewoman

Canceled my May 10th cruise.  A few weeks later booked the Liberty and was told I also get a $200 OBC for rebooking and ES to assure if the price drops I get that as well.

Also confirmed that my FCC were applied and the $88 leftover will be available on the cruise. They confirmed my credit card refund from the previously canceled cruise is in the works and will receive shortly.

Nice job Carnival! 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, glentally said:

Canceled my May 10th cruise.  A few weeks later booked the Liberty and was told I also get a $200 OBC for rebooking and ES to assure if the price drops I get that as well.

Also confirmed that my FCC were applied and the $88 leftover will be available on the cruise. They confirmed my credit card refund from the previously canceled cruise is in the works and will receive shortly.

Nice job Carnival! 

Are you taking the "wife?" 🙂  Glad they came through for you and it worked out.

We are going to do what we did last year on the Dream. Apply a $100 g.c. to our S&S account. We already called and received a $240 OBC for price adjustment on our cabin, and $150 OBC(in the form of CruiseCash from our online TA).  So I think we have way enough to get us through our 7 day cruise in September(hopefully). Then go out and drink as much as we want, which is about 4 or 5 drinks/day for me, and 2 or 3 drinks for Mrs. Joe817. Then we will buy some souvenirs for everybody back home from the FunShops with the OBC, buy some bingo cards(that's fun!), and maybe a dinner at the steakhouse. Gonna enjoy this cruise.....if we are able to get on the ship.