Surprise, surprise points just posted for my cancelled cruise

25 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I would think that they would have posted by now assuming that you would have been back from the cruise for over a week now.  

For the cruises on the 15th the points appeared as they normally would have 6 days from the date the cruise was to have ended.  We have not received a refund or FCC so I don’t think that has any bearing on the points.  My guess is that they have fixed the system and points are not being awarded. 

Oh well, I am smack in between D+ and Pinnacle so a few points won’t make much difference. I hope those of you that received them get to hang onto them. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, RosieRoo said:

Oh well, I am smack in between D+ and Pinnacle so a few points won’t make much difference. I hope those of you that received them get to hang onto them. 

Yes, but the points will push us past 340.  Also wondering when we'll be able to cruise again if they continue to require a doctor's letter for those over 70.  We're fine but 71 and 72.  Next scheduled cruise is November. 

4 minutes ago, steveru621 said:

Over two weeks since our canceled cruise was supposed to end.  My guess is they fixed the computer run that gave points.

Tomorrow is 2 weeks.   A 13 night sailing on the 14th, returning the 27th.  Oh well you may be right. 

On 3/28/2020 at 2:53 PM, Ourusualbeach said:

Mine were right on schedule...6 days post cruise.

We were supposed to disembark Liberty last Sunday... I'm keeping hope alive!

--bruce T.

We missed the first of 2 March 21-28 - I guess we missed out on those phantom points 😱 We had a second that will be missed in June that would have put us over the big line, oh well!  Of course also have not seen an email about the FCC either.

Edited by AlohaLivin

On 4/9/2020 at 7:28 PM, njkruzer said:

Yes, but the points will push us past 340.  Also wondering when we'll be able to cruise again if they continue to require a doctor's letter for those over 70.  We're fine but 71 and 72.  Next scheduled cruise is November. 

I very much hope they drop that, in the same way I hope the CDC lets up a bit after this is over. My mother was extremely active until cancer hit in her mid 80’s. Someone in that age bracket might be at more risk with covid 19, but not in general (certainly not to the point they should require a Doctor’s note).  IMHO it would be very unfair to keep that criterion beyond the current crisis.

7 minutes ago, Wanna Be Retired said:

I was supposed to be on Enchantment in a Junior Suite.  I was to sail on March 25 and I got no points even though it does show in my past cruises.

Looks like it only affected a few cruises that first weekend of cancellations then they fixed the problem. 

• Thanks 1

I just checked my cruise points, I had 160, we were doing a B2B on the Freedom but our 2nd sailing was cancelled. ( March 8th & 15th ) I was given the 14 cruise points anyway which took me to 174 however right now I have 2 more points or 176. Wondering where they came from. 

4 hours ago, Biker19 said:

Your account should show all past cruises and points.

Yes, it did but couldn't figure out where the extra 2 points came from when it was 174 earlier this week then 176 last night. They gave the daughter & I the credit for the cancelled 2nd week out of San Juan ( March 15 to 22 ) which I wasn't expecting then give me 2 more. :classic_smile: Oh I just realized, the added 7 points, came from the cancelled 2nd week however the 2 points came from the extended time cruising back to Miami

2 hours ago, DragonOfTheSeas said:

Yes--same for us.  We have gotten our fcc [just yesterday] for the canceled cruise on March 19--but, no points. 

We actually boarded the Radiance and have our seapass cards!  No points yet.

• Like 1

My 3/15 sailing showed up under my points. It also changed my status to Diamond. I checked today and my points are still there, but status has reverted back to Emerald. Anyone else experience this?Adjustments.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• Thanks 1

On 3/28/2020 at 3:25 PM, Ourusualbeach said:

It’s one of two things;

A very nice gesture by Royal Caribbean or the intern that was responsible for the $18 a day drink package is now running IT for C&A.

@Ourusualbeach- Do you think there is any chance we can get the intern reassigned to oversee the refunds department 😄 

On 4/9/2020 at 7:15 PM, RosieRoo said:

Probably will not matter if Royal goes into Chapter. If they come out, it’s very likely the entire C&A program revamped. It’s the creditors and stockholders they will take care of first. 

In my opinion 

• Like 1

On 4/4/2020 at 4:03 PM, njkruzer said:

We're waiting. 

My Crown and anchor shows the points for the Cruise that was cancelled but Crown and anchor status was downgraded back to the previous level even as the points for the higher level remain .