Post A Favorite Cruise Photo!

richsea

Great idea for a thread. Some memories coming back from photos of ports I’ve visits and other photos have created a ‘I’d love to go there’ thought. The penguins are gorgeous. This photo was from last year at the Loen Skylift in Norway. It had only opened the year before and the views were spectacular. I loved the contrast between the metal structure engineering and the nature. 

B73EC2B3-2050-4FB8-8687-437B73996D6E.jpeg

• Like 9

10 hours ago, AF-1 said:

Ladies and gents;   after seeing all these beautiful pictures; I have to say,  we live a blessed life.  

Oh yes! 
I’ve been to many of these places. Fond memories. Thanks for sharing. 

• Like 1

Wow, you folks have some amazing photos!!!  I didn't see this thread until I had posted my fave photo on the favorite ships thread so I'll repost here;   this is the Crown Princess anchored near the bridge on the Firth of Forth May/June 2019 on our British Isles cruise (best cruise ever!!!).  The sunset is on our way back to Southampton from our 'angled' balcony near the stern of the ship.  I made it the background photo on my phone.

IMG_3796.JPG

IMG_4082.JPG

• Like 3

I've only been on two cruises so far but had great times. I'm not counting on the aircraft carrier with U.S. Navy, at least I'm already a Shellback and Golden Dragon! I was supposed to be on the Carnival Legend in 2 weeks but will just have to enjoy pictures for now. We loved watching sunsets from the balcony as we pulled out of port. This is from the Celebrity Summit out of Puerto Rico in December of 2018.

Sunset St Kitts post.jpeg

• Like 3

IMG_7000_zpsorshksku.jpg

IMG_7081_zpslo6xgpa9.jpg

We left with a local guide to go to Lighthouse Beach

DSC0827220Stitch-001_zpskbrt6ae0.jpg

DSC08392_zps19gei4nj.jpg

DSC08318_zpssmo16yci.jpg

• Our guide also brought lunch . We had a choice of fish , chicken or conch with rice and coleslaw . Lemonade and a strong rum punch or water were the choice of drinks . 
  •  
  • DSC08376_zpssmkxdkur.jpg

Edited by scubacruiserx2
  • Like 3

Our first cruise was in 1990, we now have been on 20 cruises and today, 04/04, was to have been getting off the Sky Princess only to walk across the pier board the Caribbean, which we sailed on just this past fall to Quebec. Photos are of the Royal Princess docking early in the morning in Ft. Lauderdale, and then of course the Caribbean docked in Quebec. We have great memories, great times and have been able to see a lot of the world from a deck of a ship. So sad not to be on one now! 

Cruise_2017_Royal_0255.jpg

NY 2019_25213.jpg

• Like 8