Up to What Dates have FCC/Refunds Been Processed?

Robkat

Hi, we were due to sail from NY on NCL GEM on 16th March, this was cancelled on the 14th as NCL stopped all sailings, we booked through an agent not NCL directly and have just checked my NCL account and there is an FCC credit added plus 25% package credit, does anyone else have this or know why this has been added.

Thanks

On 4/2/2020 at 1:18 PM, All-ready2cruise said:

This is so strange.  I cancelled my cruise (Mar. 13th) for the Dawn Mar. 29 and rec'd an email 2 days later to confirm the amount I'd be receiving as an FCC. I received the FCC on my account on Mar. 27th.

Were you not expecting a FCC, did you ask for a refund, I have asked for a refund for our 16th March NCL GEM cruise and now have a FCC in my account, not sure what is going on, although it only looks like the credit cover one cruise passenger, looks like I will have to leave hubby at home!

11 minutes ago, wakey16 said:

Were you not expecting a FCC, did you ask for a refund, I have asked for a refund for our 16th March NCL GEM cruise and now have a FCC in my account, not sure what is going on, although it only looks like the credit cover one cruise passenger, looks like I will have to leave hubby at home!

Let's concentrate on your situation, not mine.   Because you've  rec'd an FCC for you, the question is "does your DH have an account on NCL?"  The FCCs are being sent to each passenger, so, create an account for your DH using his Latitudes number.  This will allow the FCC for him to be applied to the account. 

Not sure why but apparently NCL is giving individuals the FCCs, not the person who paid for the cruise. 

HTHs. 

PS; 

Two other threads which might be helpful:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2744514-everyone-on-reservation-apply-for-refund/

Edited by All-ready2cruise
Edit to add more info.

24 minutes ago, All-ready2cruise said:

Let's concentrate on your situation, not mine.   Because you've  rec'd an FCC for you, the question is "does your DH have an account on NCL?"  The FCCs are being sent to each passenger, so, create an account for your DH using his Latitudes number.  This will allow the FCC for him to be applied to the account. 

Not sure why but apparently NCL is giving individuals the FCCs, not the person who paid for the cruise. 

HTHs. 

PS; 

Two other threads which might be helpful:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2744514-everyone-on-reservation-apply-for-refund/

Thanks very much for the info, we will just have to be patient and wait for the refund from Virgin, we are also due to cruise on the Dawn from Venice in September but thinking this might not happen, will re-book this one if not as this is our favourite cruise but this year we added a Lake Garda stay which we have never done so want to do this. Hope your future cruises happen soon, no doubt we will all enjoy them more than ever once we are back on the high seas again. Stay safe in Canada. 

• Like 1