Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I haven't been on these boards in quite awhile. It's good to be back.  I was offered a great casino rate for a cruise, and I booked it.  It's not until Nov 12,  and please God, all this coved-19 will be behind us by then.  I got 4 nights on Paradise, for $495.98 for botIh DH and myself. In OV, I picked cabin. I also got, wait for it $ 500.00 OBC, and free drinks while playing in casino This  is the 1st time I've been offered a great casino deal. Pretty exciting.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Great deal!

 

I just booked a similar deal with the Carnival Imagination for May (the first one back as of now). Three nights in an oceanview for $465 cabin total with Drinks on Us, a $500 obc plus $300 obc since we had to rebook (we were originally booked for April). It's almost too much obc to spend on a 3-day lol. 

 

Glad to hear people are booking cruises 🙂 And I hope these casino offers continue, gosh only knows they make it back and more on the machines and tables!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2020 at 11:54 PM, GranysT said:

I haven't been on these boards in quite awhile. It's good to be back.  I was offered a great casino rate for a cruise, and I booked it.  It's not until Nov 12,  and please God, all this coved-19 will be behind us by then.  I got 4 nights on Paradise, for $495.98 for botIh DH and myself. In OV, I picked cabin. I also got, wait for it $ 500.00 OBC, and free drinks while playing in casino This  is the 1st time I've been offered a great casino deal. Pretty exciting.

Is that $495.98 for both of you or apiece? With tax? Was wondering what your status is with Carnival because my casino offer only had a $200 OBC along with the free drinks. Thanks

Link to post
Share on other sites

got to be honest, i would not book a cruise for at least 3 months after cruising starts again to make sure the ships are virus free. We have Sandals booked for Dec. 10. We feel better about 400 people spaced apart then 3000 crowded together. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, coevan said:

got to be honest, i would not book a cruise for at least 3 months after cruising starts again to make sure the ships are virus free. We have Sandals booked for Dec. 10. We feel better about 400 people spaced apart then 3000 crowded together. 

 

I'm leaning that way too. Went to Sandals South Coast for my sons wedding. Totally awesome.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/31/2020 at 6:54 AM, GranysT said:

I haven't been on these boards in quite awhile. It's good to be back.  I was offered a great casino rate for a cruise, and I booked it.  It's not until Nov 12,  and please God, all this coved-19 will be behind us by then.  I got 4 nights on Paradise, for $495.98 for botIh DH and myself. In OV, I picked cabin. I also got, wait for it $ 500.00 OBC, and free drinks while playing in casino This  is the 1st time I've been offered a great casino deal. Pretty exciting.

Really happe for you my friend. Hope you have a nice trip and win some money in the casino. Play smart, dont drink too much and take your time to get your mind cleared before your next game 😁 Is it allowed to take photos in a the casino? If yes, please share some photos with us. I am sure many will appreciate it. Also tell us what drinks they distribute in the casino. Hope its some nice booze 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Illbcruzn4life said:

 

I'm leaning that way too. Went to Sandals South Coast for my sons wedding. Totally awesome.

 

 

Too funny, my son's wedding was 4/20/2020 at Sandals South Coast and we rescheduled to 12/12/20. AA and Sandals were very easy to work with. The place looks amazing. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, coevan said:

 

 

Too funny, my son's wedding was 4/20/2020 at Sandals South Coast and we rescheduled to 12/12/20. AA and Sandals were very easy to work with. The place looks amazing. 

 

It is and would love to go back. Every room is an ocean view and service was outstanding.

 

The only bad part is the ride there from the airport . lol

 

Enjoy it when you get there.🙂

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • SPECIAL EVENT: Q&A with Barbara Muckermann, CMO Silversea Cruises
      • ICYM Our Cruise Critic Live Special Event: Explore the Remote World with Hurtigruten!
      • Q&A with the Quark Expeditions Team: New Ship Ultramarine
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...