Maasdam destination Puerto Vallarta eta 4/1
Noordam destination San Diego CA eta 4/24
Westerdam off Baja Mexico destination Puerta Vallarta

At Sea Indian
Amsterdam destination Durban South Africa eta 4/5

z-r01a.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Thank you for today’s report, Rich! I noticed that the Z & R take turns leading the way. Does anyone know if that change in position would serve a specific purpose?  In sailing we would say the following craft is drafting the lead craft. But I know nothing about cruise ships, other than I know I love sailing on them.

Roy & Jacqui perfectly express my sentiments about April Fool’s Day.

@Krazy Kruizersdo not lose hope. There are many wonderful people in my state, and I have to believe they will come through for the Zaandam & Rotterdam. I even heard the President say something about not turning them away.

I will say that those passengers and crew do deserve not to be treated the way they are. I hope their ordeal ends soon.

Stay well everyone!

Edited by cat shepard
  • Like 2

Thanks for the report, Rich. In any other year, a list of so many ships not going anywhere would look like an April Fool's joke.

Thanks for the funny, Jacqui. I tried to think of an April Fool's text to send to my SIL, but everything that's happening is more surreal than anything I can make up. 

Thanks for the Daily.  Looking at @kazu post about April Fool's Day being cancelled, I'm going to make this Leftover Baked Ham and Bread Pudding Day. (last night's menu)

Smooth Sailing!  🙂🙂🙂

Edited by ger_77
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Seasick Sailor said:

Good morning Rich and CC family. Keeping our world in prayer.

Don't lose hope. Stay positive. These folks need us now!

Joy

Everything ok, Joy?  Were you anywhere near the epicenter?  This seems extra cruel with everything else going on.

Stay well.

9 minutes ago, cat shepard said:

Everything ok, Joy?  Were you anywhere near the epicenter?  This seems extra cruel with everything else going on.

Stay well.

Good Morning cat. We're fine. We live in northern Idaho, about 170 miles from Canada. A few friends said they felt like a large truck was rumbling by.  Thank you for thinking of me! 

Edited by Seasick Sailor
Misspell
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Seasick Sailor said:

Good Morning cat. We're fine. We live in northern Idaho, about 70 miles from Canada. A few friends said they felt like a large truck was rumbling by.  Thank you for thinking of me! 

Glad all is well. ❤️

Thank you for the daily report.  Concerned still for those on Board the Rotterdam and Zaandam.  Hope they can dock soon.  

"The fool says in his heart there is no God."  Today is the  feast day of those who do not believe in God..

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Seasick Sailor said:

Good morning Rich and CC family. Keeping our world in prayer.

Don't lose hope. Stay positive. These folks need us now!

Joy

Good morning Joy!

Glad I didn’t disturb you last night when I wrote you!! Just got up with coffee and see the sad situation with Rotterdam and Zaandam!!

Wish this was a BIG April fools Day joke😞

Have a good day 

Denise😊

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ger_77 said:

Thanks for the Daily.  Looking at @kazu post about April Fool's Day being cancelled, I'm going to make this Leftover Baked Ham and Bread Pudding Day. (last night's menu)

Smooth Sailing!  🙂🙂🙂

Oooh, bread pudding! Using HAL's recipe?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Krazy Kruizers said:

Thank you for the Fleet report.

Sadly Florida is still fighting to keep the ships from docking there.  And that is no joke.

Hi KK!

Hope your doing well and DH! I think of you often as with a lot of my CC friends daily! Didn’t get on the boards till late last night ! Our daughter bought a condo and we were doing so much stuff yesterday!

Stay well my friend!

Denise😊

• Like 1

To Rich!!! 
So much dedication you give to us daily here!! We all appreciate it. I enjoy being able to keep my routine as I have for years 

waking up having coffee and enjoying our HAL fleet report (aka)!THE DAILY!!!!!

Now I don’t want to watch the news  so early because it just reminds me of sadness .  Thank you Rich. I also look to the future of our cruises in 2022 with a smile and hope 

Denise😊

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

Good morning Joy!

Glad I didn’t disturb you last night when I wrote you!! Just got up with coffee and see the sad situation with Rotterdam and Zaandam!!

Wish this was a BIG April fools Day joke😞

Have a good day 

Denise😊

Good morning dear friend. You and I are blessed we were able to get off our ships in time to make it home safely. It's pure heartache seeing what's happening to our beloved ships. Be good. Be kind. Stay well. 

• Like 1

Thank you for the report, Rich.  

Nothing funny about today.  We're all praying, I'm sure, for the passengers and crew on the Zaandam and the Rotterdam, just waiting to hear what happens in Fort Lauderdale tomorrow.  

My prayers are for the sick and healthy on the Zaandam.  someone has to have the Charity to help those poor people.  Let us hope there is some decency shown to the people of these two ships.  captain Albert;s blogs have been deafining by their silence over the last week

Edited by Himself